Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-05-2007   #1
Mr. B
Rookie

Default Here's a Suggestion

Since there seem to be just so many people that are gonna cluck and moan no matter what the Texans do and nothing will ever make you all happy.

How bout you all form a corporation called discontinted, armchair QB, washed up ex-high schoolers, ain't no move the Texans make is right and gather up about a billion $$$. Then you can buy yourselves a franchise, call all the shots, make all the moves, stock your team with every known superstar cap be damned and maybe for once be happy, but then again you probably won't.

Otherwise just sit back, enjoy the show and watch to see what happens in Free Agency and the draft. Ya never know the Texans might not be finished making some moves yet.

Sheesh

B
Mr. B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's a Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. B View Post
Since there seem to be just so many people that are gonna cluck and moan no matter what the Texans do and nothing will ever make you all happy.

How bout you all form a corporation called discontinted, armchair QB, washed up ex-high schoolers, ain't no move the Texans make is right and gather up about a billion $$$. Then you can buy yourselves a franchise, call all the shots, make all the moves, stock your team with every known superstar cap be damned and maybe for once be happy, but then again you probably won't.

Otherwise just sit back, enjoy the show and watch to see what happens in Free Agency and the draft. Ya never know the Texans might not be finished making some moves yet.

Sheesh

B
I would think we could use this MB. and for each move in question, put a poll on it. The highest percentage gets the vote on who we draft/ FA/ etc.

we would definitly have to conduct our draft picks via internet and speakerphone...but it just might work.

I love the direction we're going in and think this is a great start to FA.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #3
Navy_Chris
All Pro

I don't know if Rick and Gary actually read this or not. They probably have much better things to do, but if by some chance they do...

I support you guys 100%!
Old 03-05-2007   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy_Chris View Post
I don't know if Rick and Gary actually read this or not. They probably have much better things to do, but if by some chance they do...

I support you guys 100%!
I think it'd be pretty funny if they did. Just to get a good laugh every now an then. The gotta have some friends or someone who do that fill them in every now an again....something like "you can't believe what this guy ole miss texan thinks.....haha what a moron" lol

it'd either relieve some stress for them or sure add a lot.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #5
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think it'd be pretty funny if they did. Just to get a good laugh every now an then. The gotta have some friends or someone who do that fill them in every now an again....something like "you can't believe what this guy ole miss texan thinks.....haha what a moron" lol

it'd either relieve some stress for them or sure add a lot.
I saw the report about Sage and AJ going over to meet Ahman Green on the news at 6. I'm happy about Sage and Patrick competing for the starting QB spot. A lot of people don't like it, but I think it's smart not to go salivating over a big name QB this year. We have much bigger areas of concern.

BTW..it sounds like AJ wants David to leave. (That's what I took from his comments)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read