Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-03-2004   #1
Andre_Johnson80
Veteran

Default Adrian Peterson

Best Back in College football right now, Hands Down.. This kid can do it all..
Andre_Johnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #2
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

As much as I can't stand the team that he plays for...he is a GREAT back...and a lot of fun to watch play! Great athlete!!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #3
Andre_Johnson80
Veteran

heck yeah, I can only imagine him in HS last year.
Old 11-03-2004   #4
BATexan37
Rookie

Default Adrian Peterson

What do you guys think about this kid's future in the NFL?!
BATexan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #5
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATexan37
What do you guys think about this kid's future in the NFL?!
I think it's about two years away.
Old 11-03-2004   #6
Haams
All Pro

Pains me to say it, but he's the best back in a few years. Best freshman I've ever seen.
Haams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #7
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
I think it's about two years away.
Two injury free years...
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-03-2004   #8
TexansCanes
All Pro

yeah he is good, can't wait to see him play against usc d-line. i would probably put as one the top 3 running backs in the last few years.
Old 11-03-2004   #9
TexansCanes
All Pro

he's good but it is to early to start talking about that
Old 11-04-2004   #10
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

I would have to call him the Lebron James of football. He is the best RB in the nation as a freshman and hes bound to get better just stay humble and no Maurice Clarrett screw ups, he will be the first pick whenever he comes out, I dont think anyone but Derrick Johnson is playing better in the country.
Old 11-04-2004   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

The pride of Palestine (Palesteen), lol.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004   #12
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I'm too much of a UT homer but it sort of ticks me off that the kid was a huge fan all his life of the Horns and then changed his mind for OU.

It's always aggravated me that all these neighboring state schools get rich off Texas kids.

I know it's dumb, it's their life but I sort of hope the whole OU program falls flat on it's face.

I loved it when KSU kicked their tail last year.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004   #13
Andre_Johnson80
Veteran

He is the Lebran James of the NFL most def.. He is very very gifted. He will be breaking some NFL records for sure.
Old 11-05-2004   #14
Houston Sooner
Rookie

I just hope he doesn't get screwed and not be invited to New York..

Houston Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if USC keeps winning and goes undefeated their QB is the frontrunner for the Heisman.
Old 11-06-2004   #16
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
I guess I'm too much of a UT homer but it sort of ticks me off that the kid was a huge fan all his life of the Horns and then changed his mind for OU.

It's always aggravated me that all these neighboring state schools get rich off Texas kids.

I know it's dumb, it's their life but I sort of hope the whole OU program falls flat on it's face.

I loved it when KSU kicked their tail last year.
peterson said it best when he made his decision, ut just dosen't develop its players like OU does. year after year texas brings in these great classes and they can't do any thing with the players, just look at vince young.
Old 11-06-2004   #17
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Yea I can't be objective about the kid. I'm too much of a UT homer. That's where he belongs.
Old 11-06-2004   #18
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Thats right I was so pissed when I heard he was commiting to OU, Most of OUs roster is from Texas, if half of those guys went to UT we would have a powerhouse.
Old 11-06-2004   #19
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

If UT could beat OU once in a blue moon, theyd have a better chance of getting those players.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

If I understand right this Peterson kid was a longtime Longhorn fan and had every intention of going there. Then he was at a OU/UT game or watched one and decided they were much better than UT so he went there.

Which to me indicates he wasn't much of a fan .

UT's loss for sure as far as playing goes but it bugs me to hear that kind of thing. Like I said I can't be objective!

I always cheer against OU.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read