Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-03-2007   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dallas@Texans

I was wondering how and where I can get a hold of the Texans 1st game where they beat the Cowboys 19-10 any suggestions anybody?! I really was hoping that somebody here would know where or how I can get it.

P.S. Help please
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #2
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881
Default Re: Dallas@Texans

If I'm not mistaken swisher posted the video in parts on youtube earlier this year, so I recommend you search youtube and I'm pretty sure you'll find it.
Old 03-03-2007   #3
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
If I'm not mistaken swisher posted the video in parts on youtube earlier this year, so I recommend you search youtube and I'm pretty sure you'll find it.
No one knows if they got it on like DVD or even VHS?!
Old 03-03-2007   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=23007

I know he atleast posted the first half of the game on there. I'd be interested in a DVD or VHS too if someone wants to do that. Nobody was able to do that for the Colts game so I don't know how much luck you'll get.
Old 03-03-2007   #5
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=23007

I know he atleast posted the first half of the game on there. I'd be interested in a DVD or VHS too if someone wants to do that. Nobody was able to do that for the Colts game so I don't know how much luck you'll get.

Cool thanks
Old 03-03-2007   #6
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I still need to post the second half. I had to edit it down and just ran out of free time to do it. Maybe after the draft I'll post some more.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #7
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher View Post
Yeah, I still need to post the second half. I had to edit it down and just ran out of free time to do it. Maybe after the draft I'll post some more.
lol thanks for all of the videos in the first place, I'm sure that took forever

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read