Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-03-2007   #1
texansfan1974
Veteran

Default Dominick Rhodes Anyone?

Just wondering what some of you would think about Dominick Rhodes? I think he would be great in our one cut back system. This guy is a gamer, But I don't know how he would be as a feature back though.
Old 03-03-2007   #2
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881
Default Re: Dominick Rhodes Anyone?

I have a feeling that whoever we get will be splitting carries mostly with Chris Taylor, and then Lundy and Gado here and there.

And I think after last year and winning the Super Bowl his price will be too high. If the price is right, however, I wouldn't mind having him.
Old 03-03-2007   #3
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

If the price is right, then I say take him. He was a huge standout player at my University (Midwestern State) and was always a classy, standup guy. His personality is a good fit on our team, and I think that his playing style is, too (he's better at sharing the load than carrying it himself).

If he's not asking too much, I think we should pick him up.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #4
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

He is nothing special and his production is only going to go down, seeing as no team will be able to match his Colts' supporting cast. Always be weary of role players coming from very good teams...
Old 03-03-2007   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

as a general rule, you take a hard look at free agents from your division rivals. i mean, you just have to.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #6
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
as a general rule, you take a hard look at free agents from your division rivals. i mean, you just have to.
Hello Drew Bennett, Nick Harper, Travis Henry (maybe) and Dominic Rhodes.
Old 03-03-2007   #7
KennyHolmes99
Rookie

how many RBs do you guys need?
KennyHolmes99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-03-2007   #8
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Hopefully the Texans have learned from last year when they had a veritable artery of running backs but barely any offensive linemen. You can't assume those guys will stay healthy...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read