Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Stokely...

Indy Texans Fan

Practice Squad
With the release of Brandon Stokely...I know he would be a suitable replacement for moulds...Because without a solid #2 it will be a.j. double team all day...which is very similar to a.j.'s 2-3rd season not to sure

Eazy E

Practice Squad
At this point it doesnt matter who we get......Next year is going to be the same old thing.....:drunk:

Trap_Star

SiteContributor
Stokely ruptured his achillis i think. Thats a serious injury. He's been injury prone the last 2 years. NO THANKS...

Indy Texans Fan

Practice Squad
If Brandon can stay Healthy you know he is a very good receiver...I just want someone to take the pressure off A.j.! bc without a good number 2 A.j. will get double teams and that is bad....2nd season any 1

Marcus

Windmill cancer survivor
Contributor's Club
If Brandon can stay Healthy you know he is a very good receiver...I just want someone to take the pressure off A.j.! bc without a good number 2 A.j. will get double teams and that is bad....2nd season any 1
If Moulds couldn't do it, what makes you think Stokely could? Possession receivers ain't gonna cut it. You need someone else with speed who can stretch the field. Just with better hands than Corey Bradford.

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Stokley played in the most receiver friendly offense of all time. If he comes here he's going to be nonexistent. This is a very deep draft for WRs, I say we sign a vet in FA (if its lelie, damn it..so be it) and then pluck one in later rounds. We are more than one offseason from righting this crapship anyways.

I still think we should of kept Moulds for another year, veteran leadership is overlooked, but we'll never now what really went behind the scenes with that.