Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-02-2007   #1
amazingandre
All Pro

Default All releases here

Please try to post all the releases in this thread that way we dont need to click on each individual thread.....keenan mccardell was released thursday just reported on nfl network no link sry.......maybe we talk to him..?
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #2
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Default Re: All releases here

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingandre View Post
Please try to post all the releases in this thread that way we dont need to click on each individual thread.....keenan mccardell was released thursday just reported on nfl network no link sry.......maybe we talk to him..?
Possibly, but I think he's older than the Texans want.

and we already have WALTER! Who else do we need?
Old 03-02-2007   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

dolphins cut kevin carter.

that to me signifies the possibility of drafting adam carriker. which gets me moist.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #4
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts | Reagor released
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:14:57 -0800

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports the Indianapolis Colts released DT Montae Reagor.

Sign the Tech product.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #5
Please_Evolve
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Please_Evolve is a Pro BowlerPlease_Evolve is a Pro Bowler

I like the Reagor idea.

lol Kast....

I'll pass on McCardell.
Old 03-02-2007   #6
Exithios
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Exithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
dolphins cut kevin carter.

that to me signifies the possibility of drafting adam carriker. which gets me moist.
Ruptured hemoroids suck. You should get that checked out.
Exithios is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read