Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-01-2007   #1
amazingandre
All Pro

Default Fs

landry still number one fs for obvious reasons...beast......but things changed now....meriweather now 2nd followed by griffin nelson and weddle......if so then this means nelson may drop to us in the 2nd.....no? i think that would be very interesting. maybe we pick someone else and get nelson in the 2nd?
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #2
real

Default Re: Fs

Nelson will be gone in the first rd.

He will be the second safety off the board.
Old 03-01-2007   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

My FS board looks like this:

1. Landry (by far)
2. Griffin (would love to grab him if he fell to the 2nd)
3. Nelson (I think Griffin is better, but Nelson has more hype right now so he will probably be picked before him)
4. Meriweather (teams are worried about his attitude but I dont think it's fair to judge a guy based on one occurence)
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #4
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post

1. Landry (by far)
3. Nelson (I think Griffin is better, but Nelson has more hype right now so he will probably be picked before him)
4. Meriweather (teams are worried about his attitude but I dont think it's fair to judge a guy based on one occurence)
and it wasnt even that big, cause everyone that has played organized sports knows that emotions hit the roof in a game.... and dont even bring up the pistol thing because it was a legal firearm and no charges were put on him
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
and it wasnt even that big, cause everyone that has played organized sports knows that emotions hit the roof in a game.... and dont even bring up the pistol thing because it was a legal firearm and no charges were put on him
People are just going overboard about that stuff cuz he played at Miami (Thug U).
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #6
cook56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post

1. Landry (by far)
If griffin is there in 2nd round we better take him. I would be sick if we didn't.
Old 03-01-2007   #7
amazingandre
All Pro

unless we get landry in the 2nd
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2007   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

^^ unless we take Landry in the first.

When I look at the talent of DE and DT that might be available to us at our 2nd pick, I think we should take Landry in the 1st.

Guys like Charles Johnson?, Quentin Moses (olb?), Anthony Spender, Victor Abiarimi, Demarcus Tyler,...who am i missing.

i'd like landry and one of those guys that slips more than someone like okoye and then griffin. (hmm now that i say that out loud..its tougher..lol)
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read