Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-28-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Draft blog

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/blog.cfm
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #2
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft blog

Quote:
Safety LaRon Landry. He actually broke down Baltimore's tape by memory because he had looked at every tape his brother gave him and he told DC Rex Ryan were mistakes were made from memory and what he would have done given the pre-snap reads.
Hope we see Landry in our Defensive backfield this year.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL View Post
Hope we see Landry in our Defensive backfield this year.
I do too, I really like him. I think I like him best of all the guys we're looking to draft. All these resent cuts really leaves me with the notion that i have no idea whats going on. all i see though is that we may have bigger needs come draft day esp. on both lines.

I really hope we get a vet DT and OL so we can draft Landry. he would really help our secondary and hopefully cause more coverage sacks.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007   #4
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

http://cfapp2.rockymountainnews.com/...022307wendling

It's not going to take an all world athlete to improve the saftey need. As of today your starters at offensive tackle are Eric Winston and Efferaim Salaam. Am I the only one gripping about this ?
Old 03-01-2007   #5
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 68788 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
http://cfapp2.rockymountainnews.com/...022307wendling

It's not going to take an all world athlete to improve the saftey need. As of today your starters at offensive tackle are Eric Winston and Efferaim Salaam. Am I the only one gripping about this ?
While I do share your concern, I'm mostly excited about what's about to happen. First, I'm encouraged that the staff feels good about Spencer. Second, I think they are determined to address these areas in FA. Third, I see a trade down coming. Personally, I'd like to see us trade down and still get Levi Brown or settle for Kahlil. Then, with those extra picks grab a CB, a FS, a RB like Michael Bush, and a DL all by round 4.

Who knows what is about to happen!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read