Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-28-2007   #1
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone have the video on D-Rob on Cold Pizza

Sorry to start a new thread, but I didn't want this to get burried into the other thread without people seeing it. I was wondering if anyone had the interview that they could send a link to?

I would like to see the interview myself, as I'm sure many other would.

Thanks,

Ash

Last edited by Texans Pride; 02-28-2007 at 06:36 PM.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #2
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone have the video on D-Rob on Cold Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
Sorry to start a new thread, but I didn't want this to get burried into the other thread without people seeing it. I was wondering if anyone had the interview that they could send a link to?

I would like to see the interview myself, as I'm sure many other would.

Thanks,

Ash
Yeah, please don't merge this thread.

I would like to see the video too. This is really important and deserves it's own thread.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #3
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

If you go on ESPN.com, their espn 360 video thing it's under the NFL list. Not sure how to link it, so I'll leave that to someone else. It's called 'Dunta Robinson talks Texans Football"
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

can't somebody youtube it.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83 View Post
If you go on ESPN.com, their espn 360 video thing it's under the NFL list. Not sure how to link it, so I'll leave that to someone else. It's called 'Dunta Robinson talks Texans Football"
yep...it works. Thanks for the heads-up

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

you know...I just watched it and I can't see where he dogs Carr or said anything that could be "fighting words" to sgt Hulka...Moulds was a bit more cutting in his interview with Dalati.

Old 02-28-2007   #7
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83 View Post
Thanks for the heads up!

I went to the site, and there were two videos....One said "360" on it, and the other didn't. I couldn't listen to the 360 for some reason, so I just watched the other. The one I watched, he didn't say anything about him thinking Carr should go, said maybe sometimes need a fresh start. I also didn't hear him say anything in regards to needing to get up to Champ's level.

I am wondering if this was just a snipit of the whole interview???
Sponsored links
Old 02-28-2007   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

If that's all it was, it's much ado about nothing. The cliche "it's been tough for him and sometimes guys need a fresh start" is hardly throwing anyone under a bus, although it's far from an endorsement either.

I watched the 360 one and then started the other and it started off the same so I assume they are the same video although I didn't finish it......

Gotta love Hulk ... "God Bless you and oh by the way, I want to beat the piss out of you" lol....

Last edited by aj.; 02-28-2007 at 07:46 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #9
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

AJ, how did you get the 360 to start? Mine did nothing when I tried.

If you don't mind, will you watch the entire, and see if anything else is added. People were also saying he wanted to get to Champ Bailey's level, but I heard NOTHING of that in the video i watch.
Old 02-28-2007   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I watched it and didn't see anything wrong with it all. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion, he was pretty PC to me. He may of showed him the bus, but he didn't throw him under it.

- Edmund Burke
Old 02-28-2007   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

He did not say anything except a new start may be best . He said it really was a tough situation for everyone .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Put it on ch13 now...Bob Allen just gave us a teaser on the Moulds comments

Old 02-28-2007   #13
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

If you don't mind, will you watch the entire, and see if anything else is added. People were also saying he wanted to get to Champ Bailey's level, but I heard NOTHING of that in the video i watch.
I just clicked on it and it rolled. They are the same video. Neither have the Champ comments but it appears to be edited if you look closely right before the Brady Quinn question.

Bob Allen is on local ABC 13 in about a minute with some stuff ... he mentioned Dunta "publicly speaking out" in the intro.
He's on now....

Well......the clips on 360 that we're talking about above are definitely NOT what Allen showed that he said were from Cold Pizza this morning.

Allen just showed a clip of Dunta saying "it's probably best that it does happen" (trade or release of Carr). It was a different set that what's on the 360 videos. No split screen. Dunta appears to be sitting on the set in the clip Allen just showed.

Last edited by aj.; 02-28-2007 at 07:57 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #14
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

The video on ESPN isn't the same one from Cold Pizza this morning.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

eh, it was Dunta's comments (I said Moulds above). He just said that Carr isn't getting it done and it's probably best that he moves on to another team.

Old 02-28-2007   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Bob Allen clip had Dunta saying ... it was time for David to go .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #17
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Basically, Dunta said he had played with David for three years, they weren't winning games and that was why David was drafted and it would be best for the team if David went. This on ch. 13
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007   #18
Lucky

Rep Power: 181825 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It did say that if you have a popup blocker, it wouldn't start. Maybe go to Adobe and download flashplayer 9 if you don't already have it.
Old 02-28-2007   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Do you know who the real loser in all this is.......Mario Williams.

There were alot of fans against Carr before the Texans decided to pass on VY. Carr struggled and VY played well, McClain is right, Fans will never forgive Carr, or forget what happened.

If Carr's gone and Mario doesn't have a great year, (especially if VY does, hell Reggie for that matter) All the negative energy focused at Carr is going straight to MW. Is it fair, no, just the pressure of a #1 ovrl. pick.

- Edmund Burke
Old 02-28-2007   #20
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I watched the ESPN 360 and Dunta absolutly did not throw Carr under the bus. Said it's been though for him and sometime a change to something else helps. Much ado about nothing IMO.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read