Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-26-2007   #1
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Default Robinson on ESPN news

asked him who he would draft and he said that he wanted Adrian Peterson. Didn't catch the whole interview.
Old 02-26-2007   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Robinson on ESPN news

He may WANT Peterson, to bad he won't be there for us to pick.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #3
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

edit. Nevermind.

Kinda like when Gary Walker said that VY should be the number 1 pick last year. Let's hope there isn't a pattern here.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #4
Paragon Blue
Veteran

the are going to show the interview again right now!!
Old 02-26-2007   #5
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

he thanked all other 31 teams for passing on DeMeco (actually, he said 32--i guess he passed on by the Texans initially).
shrugged when told espn.com's mock had quinn coming here.
said he'd help AP spend his signing bonus if he came here.
Old 02-26-2007   #6
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon Blue View Post
asked him [Robinson] who he would draft and he said that he wanted Adrian Peterson.

"Who doesn't?!"

-John Granato
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #7
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I just don't see AP making it to us, but I surely hope we take him if he does.
Old 02-26-2007   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't even get our hopes up that AP will be there for the 8th. It's too much to ask.
Old 02-26-2007   #9
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

By Robinson are we referring to Dunta??
Old 02-26-2007   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
By Robinson are we referring to Dunta??
LOL... I haven't posted anything on this thread, because I really wasn't 100% sure either.
Old 02-26-2007   #11
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I sat here for a few minutes racking my brain for any other Robinsons involved in the franchise and came up a blank.
Old 02-26-2007   #12
D-Vizzl
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 D-Vizzl is on the Pro-Bowl ballotD-Vizzl is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

FTR

I also watched the interview and the thing that I hadn't read was when asked about D. Carr there was 0 in the department of helping his teammate out or even giving him a nod as having improved. Not trying to stir the pot, just wanted you to know the whole interview.

Also, you all will be happy to know that he works out at the combine and has a special off season regiment that he is currently participating in, he wants to be the best!
Old 02-26-2007   #13
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Vizzl View Post
FTR

I also watched the interview and the thing that I hadn't read was when asked about D. Carr there was 0 in the department of helping his teammate out or even giving him a nod as having improved. Not trying to stir the pot, just wanted you to know the whole interview.
of course you are. you left out the part where he said #8 was a standup guy and faced the music with all the microphones in his face after practices/games.
Old 02-26-2007   #14
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty steve View Post
of course you are. you left out the part where he said #8 was a standup guy and faced the music with all the microphones in his face after practices/games.
you know that Dunta WANTS David Carr outta here. he's just not going to say it on National TV. The only player i've heard stick up for Carr is Steve McKinney.
Old 02-26-2007   #15
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy_Chris View Post
you know that Dunta WANTS David Carr outta here. he's just not going to say it on National TV. The only player i've heard stick up for Carr is Steve McKinney.
when did you and #23 become neighbors? does he invite you over for cristal to discuss the inner workings and personnel moves of the team? if not, there is no need to act like #23's speakerbox.

IIRC...#23 was one of the only guys to come out and stand up for DC after the debacle in Nashville in November. for what it's worth.
Old 02-26-2007   #16
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
when did you and #23 become neighbors? does he invite you over for cristal to discuss the inner workings and personnel moves of the team? if not, there is no need to act like #23's speakerbox.

IIRC...#23 was one of the only guys to come out and stand up for DC after the debacle in Nashville in November. for what it's worth.
hmm...let's see...middle of the season, not wanting to start anything with any of his teammates...i probably would've put on an act to support the guy too.

and no, i don't do any of that, but i'm not naive into thinking that what we see on TV is what REALLY goes on or is what's really being thought.
Old 02-26-2007   #17
petedy
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 petedy seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Quote:
hmm...let's see...middle of the season, not wanting to start anything with any of his teammates...i probably would've put on an act to support the guy too.

and no, i don't do any of that, but i'm not naive into thinking that what we see on TV is what REALLY goes on or is what's really being thought.
No but you sure say other things that are equally unfounded. In fairness these threads are nothing but speculation anyway by all parties. I include myself as well.until someone from the team actually says they think Carr sucks then all that can be done is to speculate.
petedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #18
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by petedy View Post
No but you sure say other things that are equally unfounded. In fairness these threads are nothing but speculation anyway by all parties. I include myself as well.until someone from the team actually says they think Carr sucks then all that can be done is to speculate.
I say things on here that are pure speculation, too. I'm saying things, this in particular, how I view them. I don't care what popular opinion is on the board.
Old 02-27-2007   #19
petedy
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 petedy seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Quote:
I say things on here that are pure speculation, too. I'm saying things, this in particular, how I view them. I don't care what popular opinion is on the board.
Me too . I don't give a rats butt what is thought of me and as long as I have breath I'll speak my mind as we all should.
petedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #20
Nighthawk
All Pro

Quote:
Geez, isn't that great! What a great guy! To stand up to all those microphones! I'm surprised he doesn't hit the deck with all those microphones in his face, just like he does on the field.
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read