Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2004   #1
texans
Veteran

Default carr has clicked

carr has finnally matured into a francies QB has 3 more TDs than INT and is on his wat to 4000 yards. theres a new franchies player in texas davey franchies :woot
texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #2
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

wow, spell check.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd rather not see too many more "davey franchise" labels. Remember how well things turned out with the last Houston athelete who sported that nickname?

Other than that I think yeah, Carr is definitely on track now. He'd be a monster if the line could give him a little more time IMO. I can't wait until that gels completely and we get to see what he can do to defenses with some serious pass protection. I think it's possibly even more impressive that he's coming into his own while being rushed and pressured a lot of the time.
Old 10-17-2004   #4
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I really can't wait to see him in primtime this year.
Old 10-17-2004   #5
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I ate at a place in Baton Rouge called Francie's. Good food. Oh, we're talking football ..... n/m.
JDizzle is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read