Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2004   #121
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Our left side of the line is weak is run blocking. Is Wade on the right side or is Spears in for him?

If the crew keeps gaa-gaaing all over the Titans I'm going to throw up.

Who gets the ball after halftime?

And just a whine here, 49ers are beating down the Jets..looks like im on my way out of the losers survivor pool
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #122
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Wowwwww!!!!! A big break for us. Stop Chris Brown right here..
Old 10-17-2004   #123
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

That should be a saftey. challenge it Dom.

Ok maybe it wasn't, but it was damn close.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #124
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

hahahahahaha

what in the world was he doing
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #125
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That should be a saftey. challenge it Dom
That was pretty close. I've seen Dom challenge worse calls before. Like against Minnesota last week.
Old 10-17-2004   #126
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected

Fleming looked more like he was picking flowers than trying to recover a muff.
Old 10-17-2004   #127
Chance_C
Site Contributor

But, at the same time, we only have 2 timeouts left, and we are looking to get the ball back.
Old 10-17-2004   #128
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Sorry, one timeout left.
Old 10-17-2004   #129
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

If it ahd been a safety, it wasn't, you get the ball back after a kick from the 20,plus the 2 pts.

See and if you are playing the clock you call Time right then.
Old 10-17-2004   #130
Chance_C
Site Contributor

That hurt.
Old 10-17-2004   #131
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Babin the only one getting any pressure, it seems.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #132
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Have fun guys, I'm outta here. Going to Minute Maid. Dunta is getting better rapidly. He is a sure tackler at that.
Old 10-17-2004   #133
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

D-Rob with great coverage.
Old 10-17-2004   #134
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Why wasn't that a safety? He looked to me as if he was tackled in the endzone. I did see the ball, and half of it was past the goaline. Is that why it wasn't a safety, becuase half the ball was near the one?
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #135
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

His knee hit at aboput the half yard line. Don't thing it matters where the ball is.
Old 10-17-2004   #136
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Fair Catch??????
Old 10-17-2004   #137
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Was it to save time on the game clock?? I guess that would have been smart.
Old 10-17-2004   #138
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I reallly didnt see the point of that timeout...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004   #139
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Now, I'm really outta here, babysitter's here. Here's hoping for two Houston victories today...
Old 10-17-2004   #140
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Yea..that timeout didn't make any sense to me.

Maybe just to give Moses the chance for a big return if it was there...

Who gets the ball to open the 2nd half?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read