Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-13-2007   #1
Dionysus22
Veteran

Default Getting fired up

I'm sorry guys but with all of our problems on offense and defense I still get fired up everytime I see this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKg1t...elated&search=
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007   #2
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting fired up

Yep, still fires me up too. I just wish someone had one from this season.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Haven't we had two different ones? I think we changed it to this one after our 2nd season. I love that intro!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007   #4
Dionysus22
Veteran

Ahhh those were the days...

Instead of us screaming 19-10 now we gotta hear 34-6:brickwall
Old 02-13-2007   #5
Dionysus22
Veteran

Ya'll should check out this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW_s...elated&search=
Old 02-14-2007   #6
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

both gave me chills just watching them (first time seeing the dallas one, thanks). i make everyone around me stop whatever they're doing when the video comes on. the "bull rush" is by far my favorite part of the pregame. the intro gets better every year, 2 cookies if anyone can link to one of this season.

Last edited by Scooter; 02-14-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #7
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Is it bad that i instinctively look around for my beer when I see that?
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-14-2007   #8
texans83
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEROtheZERO View Post
HAHA Yea I feel ya there.
texans83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #9
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I LOVE those bulls!!!!!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEROtheZERO View Post
LOL... Same here.
Old 02-14-2007   #11
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 10 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

all i can say is, is training camp ready to start cause i am fired up and ready to hit someone, anyway i did some searching and i am happy to say that i found the web site that has this years browns intro and some offense and defense animations, it also has the astros intro. have to look around a little on the site but they have some really cool things, the cool thing is you can save them to your computer, all i need to know now is how i can make them into screen savers if anyone knows how to do that, let me know

http://www.cvpproductions.com/

play long and play loud

mikey
mikey21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #12
the flash
Rookie

This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts in this forum. If you are a true Texan fan this will get you fired up no matter whats going on with our team. Bring on the 2007 season baby!!!
Old 02-14-2007   #13
Dionysus22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstontexansfan111 View Post
This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts in this forum. If you are a true Texan fan this will get you fired up no matter whats going on with our team. Bring on the 2007 season baby!!!
Well, thank you. I was jus tired of all of the negativity on this board. And I thought we jus needed a reminder of what we're all cheering for. True we have a lot of issues and they've put all of us through a whole lot. I know no matter what our record is, every Sunday when our boys strap it on, I get fired up and believe we're gonna take care of business. I'm a true die hard and that will never change...
Old 02-14-2007   #14
Dionysus22
Veteran

I also had to throw this last one at you. I don't know about you but I got tears in my eyes when I watched this the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU4TfRD961c
Old 02-14-2007   #15
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 10 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

i am with you, i wish we had a better record and all, but ever sunday i get amped up and think that we can win each and every game, i just look forward to the day we get to the playoffs and finally bring home a superbowl trophy

Always and Forever a Texan
Old 02-15-2007   #16
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Dang, man. I almost got choke up watching these clips. Those first 2 w/ them running over the Cowboys and Raiders... Awesome!!!!! And then there was the unveiling of the logo and team name.... man. And then you come to present day 2007.

Things can only get better for this franchise. I have no doubt that this team will be a force to reckon with in the future.
Old 02-15-2007   #17
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus22 View Post
I'm sorry guys but with all of our problems on offense and defense I still get fired up everytime I see this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKg1t...elated&search=
yeah i like the animation except the bull didn't animate so well.
Old 02-15-2007   #18
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Eh I like the Vandermeer TD special better.

Rock n' Roll!!
Old 02-15-2007   #19
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus22 View Post
I like this one much better everything is smoother and precise. A++++

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read