Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-07-2007   #1
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP
Default We'll know Carr and Davis/Williams' fate when...

You know what would be the best indication on the fate of Carr and Domanick Davis-Williams (#37/31)... ( and yes I am going to resist the temptation of tieing in a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Southern California of Orange County reference)?

When the banner at the top of the page replaces Carr with DeMeco, and Davis is replaced with AJ.

In fact, I am kind of surprised that those two still adorn the top of the message boards.
Can't we all rally around people a little more relevant to the teams success by now?
Old 02-07-2007   #2
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP
Default Re: We'll know Carr and Davis/Williams' fate when...

no.

I already had that same thought. It's false.

Vinny runs the site and picks the graphics, they are not paid for by the players' agents or the team.

If you jump over into the technical support section, you will find like 20 other regulars that were ahead of us.
Old 02-07-2007   #3
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwilson View Post
You know what would be the best indication on the fate of Carr and Domanick Davis-Williams (#37/31)... ( and yes I am going to resist the temptation of tieing in a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Southern California of Orange County reference)?

When the banner at the top of the page replaces Carr with DeMeco, and Davis is replaced with AJ.

In fact, I am kind of surprised that those two still adorn the top of the message boards.
Can't we all rally around people a little more relevant to the teams success by now?

Teams success , the only success was in 2004 and both them players were a part of that, so maybe after we have a better season without them players they'll consider changing it.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Regardless if they are gone are not I say we vote them in.

I mean AJ is the only player that we have drafted that has made it to the probowl (not special teams) mulitple times and is the only national recognized superstar on this team.............Andre Johnson should be up there right now.

DeMeco who seems like he's the heart of our defense and had the most rookie tackles the past 20 seasons, should probably be up there as well. If you want to wait till next year for more consistency fine, but AJ should be up there right now.

I propose we start a new thread and have a board wide vote on the top three players that we feel should be represented at the top of our board.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Ok BUT i think D-Rob should still be up there. He is the heart and soul of our D IMO. So AJ, D-Ryans and D-Rob
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all don't grip to hard, Bob McNair has his Photoshop open is and actively working on a new banner for us.
Old 02-07-2007   #7
swoldier
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwilson View Post

Getting rid of these two players is relevant to the succes of the Texans!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read