Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-06-2007   #1
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Vince Young to Andre Johnson...........

I hear that on NFL Network while I watch the Pro Bowl practice for the NFC. I'm over the draft but why does it still tick me off?
Old 02-06-2007   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vine Young to Andre Johnson...........

who's Vine?
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #3
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default Re: Vine Young to Andre Johnson...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda View Post
I hear that on NFL Network while I watch the Pro Bowl practice for the NFC. I'm over the draft but why does it still tick me off?
No one will be over it completely until we have a competent QB.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #4
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP
Default Re: Vince Young to Andre Johnson...........

Because it's scary to think of what Vince would look like with a good receiver and it's a shame to think of what AJ would look like with a better quarterback.
Old 02-07-2007   #5
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

I AM interested to see if those two find some hook ups during the game. They seemed to fit one another.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #6
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Because it's scary to think of what Vince would look like with a good receiver and it's a shame to think of what AJ would look like with a better quarterback.
well young certainly isn't a better passer than carr.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #7
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
We shall see on that one.
Old 02-07-2007   #8
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:
It's not that he isn't as good a passer, I think personally that he tends to throw too many up for grabs. I think as well as Mario, Vince will start to shine next season. He started to blossom this year but I think they could go playoffs this year. I know college =/= NFL, but after his first year, he was able to make Texas a true contender. He just needs to learn some basics.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #9
OrangeCountyTexansFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stros5Texans80 View Post
It's not that he isn't as good a passer, I think personally that he tends to throw too many up for grabs. I think as well as Mario, Vince will start to shine next season. He started to blossom this year but I think they could go playoffs this year. I know college =/= NFL, but after his first year, he was able to make Texas a true contender. He just needs to learn some basics.
Well, he's a Titan now though. So that means I hope he loses every game. I'm over VY.
Old 02-07-2007   #10
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thank the good Lord every time I think about the fact that Vince Young is not a Texan. The sad fact is, though, that VY never had a chance of being a Texan. Pity.
Old 02-07-2007   #11
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stros5Texans80 View Post
yeah they need to dumb down the offense more i guess.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #12
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

Vince will come back to Houston when his contract runs out!
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #13
Charter PSL Fan
Rookie

Default Re: Vince hotdog to Andre Johnson...........

Woopitychit...big deal
Charter PSL Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #14
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well said, and not said enough around here!
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #15
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:

very true Carr is a better passer he has a killer 3 yard dump off also known for david carr standards as a hail mary
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #16
real

Old 02-09-2007   #17
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

OOOoo hell.

andre ain't no true Texan fan.

sportin' burnt orongay too.
Old 02-09-2007   #18
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis

That's a sweet pic, thanks for the new avator.
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #19
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by travfrancis View Post
That's a sweet pic, thanks for the new avator.
Here's more for you:

Old 02-09-2007   #20
profan
Veteran

Quote:
Well, i guess you were not at the game in houston. Vince youngs passes were on the money where only the reciever could make the catch. His receivers dropped several long balls. Carr was nowhere near as accurate in that game. That's the only time i watched vince this year.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read