Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-06-2007   #21
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Inquiry from a 49ers fan

Norris was a hidden gem in our running game. He will be missed by many.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #22
bluestars87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB75 View Post
How is Andre underrated? He's first team All Pro.
I just meant he doesn't get a lot of the respect he deserves amongst the likes of Chad Johnson, Torry Holt, Steve Smith, Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, etc.

He seems to be a quiet kind of guy. I wish we had him on our team.
Old 02-06-2007   #23
bluestars87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Nice post. Thanks for the kind words. What would you think of Carr/Williams/Johnson(Travis) for Frank Gore?
Errrmmmm....thanks for the offer, but I think we'll decline. ^.^
Old 02-07-2007   #24
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestars87 View Post
I just meant he doesn't get a lot of the respect he deserves amongst the likes of Chad Johnson, Torry Holt, Steve Smith, Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, etc.

He seems to be a quiet kind of guy. I wish we had him on our team.
he is, and they're always the most dangerous. no matter how great AJ becomes, he'll still fly under the radar for that reason.
Old 02-07-2007   #25
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
His name is Rocky Bliar. One heck of a RB. The war was Vietnam. DW is NOT Rocky Bliar. DW doesn't like to play nicked up. Never has, never will.
My point was that Blair came back to play under heavy odds. And yes i know DW is not RB, DW is DW and whos to say he cant have his own little miracle and fully recover. Thats all i was trying to say.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007   #26
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan View Post
My point was that Blair came back to play under heavy odds. And yes i know DW is not RB, DW is DW and whos to say he cant have his own little miracle and fully recover. Thats all i was trying to say.
This is why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEROtheZERO View Post
Vauge analogies aside, DW is not coming back. I'm not familiar who you are comparing DW to or what his injury was but degenerative cartiledge is a chronic problem, not something that heals or lessens over time. To the contrary, DW's injury will only worsen, especially given the implications of a full NFL season's workload. If he was not able to practice consecutive days on his knee last season, he will not be able to this season or any season in the future.
Old 02-08-2007   #27
bluestars87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
he is, and they're always the most dangerous. no matter how great AJ becomes, he'll still fly under the radar for that reason.
Has he spoken out about what's been going on this year?
Old 02-08-2007   #28
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
This is why:
Well technology is alot better than it was back then also. I mean rehabilitation has came along ways in the last few years. i'm just saying people do come back from injuries that others in the past have not been able to come back from. I mean look at how quickly Carson palmer came back, that fast time used to be unheard of.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #29
bluestars87
Rookie

I like your uniforms too. They're sick.
Old 02-09-2007   #30
Betro
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Betro

My two favorite teams are the Texans and the 49ers. I just don't really get into the niners as much as I want to since I live over here. How's the d-line looking for the niners, and is Young still going to play next year?
Betro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007   #31
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW

Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In other 49ers news, the club has entered into contract talks with veteran defensive lineman Bryant Young for next season. The 49ers would like Young to return in a reduced role. Young, 35, a 13-year veteran, has given the club every indication he plans to play in 2007. Although he is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent on March 2, he has stated he has no interest in playing for any other team at this stage in his career.
http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/p...1/1010/SPORT01
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007   #32
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Young looked like he still has some juice left.

He would be an upgrade for a lot of teams.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007   #33
bluestars87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betro View Post
My two favorite teams are the Texans and the 49ers. I just don't really get into the niners as much as I want to since I live over here. How's the d-line looking for the niners, and is Young still going to play next year?
Bryant Young is hopefully going to come back, but in a reduced role. I would like the 49ers to draft Alan Branch. I think he might make a good noise tackle. Although his height might be an issue. Not sure about that. That was like our main issue last season. We couldn't get pressure on a lot of teams. BY was like our only consistent defensive lineman, and he was only decent. If we got pressure a lot more often, our secondary would play a lot better.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read