Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-06-2007   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tune in to Sportscenter tomorrow morning:

To see the Texans "top team play of the year"

All week long ESPN is showing the top play of each team in draft order, a few at a time. So far they've shown:

Oakland: One handed interception of Carson Palmer by a DB

Detroit: Two handed, tip toe catch by Roy Williams in front of Roy Williams (Dallas) that sealed the win

Cleveland: Crazy QB scramble by their backup against KC that set up a game winning FG

Tampa: 60+ yard field goal to beat the Eagles

Cardinals: Adrian Wilson's 99 yard fumble return against the Vikings

Redskins: Santana Moss catches between 2 jaguar defenders and then breaks to the end zone
Old 02-06-2007   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tune in to Sportscenter tomorrow morning:

Whoever guesses it correctly wins a cookie.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm pretty sure it'll be from the Indy game. Probably Kris Brown's FG
Old 02-06-2007   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

What other big plays did we have? Andre Johnson's TD catch in the first Jacksonville game? Faggins running back the fumble for a TD at Oakland?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Mario's first sack.

Us not picking Jesus in Cleats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #6
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anthony Maddox scores.

David Carr dives for the TD.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #7
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I'm pretty sure it'll be from the Indy game. Probably Kris Brown's FG
I think I saw a snipped of KB with his hands in the air in the preview. A field goal is probably going to be our play of the year.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-06-2007   #8
gtexan02
Working?

"Its a Christmas Miracle Charlie Brown, err, I mean Kris Brown"
Old 02-06-2007   #9
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

It better not be a FG. Maybe Carr's leap into the endzone, or AJ's TD against the Jags.
Old 02-06-2007   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

It's going to be Kris Brown, but I'd really rather see that monster sack on Eli again
Old 02-06-2007   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

field goal is a lame highlight.
Old 02-06-2007   #12
texans83
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 texans83 is a Pro Bowlertexans83 is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
It's going to be Kris Brown, but I'd really rather see that monster sack on Eli again
I dont remb that one, you think its on utube
texans83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #13
fdknuckles
Rookie

IMO Should be Carrs' fake hand off and walk into the endzone....God I'll probably get slaughterd for mentioning him as being a highlight.
fdknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #14
canadiantexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans83 View Post
I dont remb that one, you think its on utube
That was his most impressive sack of the year. He just threw the tackle to the ground and was on Manning in a heartbeat. Showed a little Reggie White in him.
canadiantexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #15
texans83
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiantexan View Post
That was his most impressive sack of the year. He just threw the tackle to the ground and was on Manning in a heartbeat. Showed a little Reggie White in him.
Nice, man I need to stop drinking during the games, but the texans need to show me something befor I do that
Old 02-06-2007   #16
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice, man I need to stop drinking during the games, but the texans need to show me something befor I do that
How would you know if they DID show you something? You'd have to watch it on ESPN...right after the Reggie Bush highlights.
Old 02-06-2007   #17
texans83
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
How would you know if they DID show you something? You'd have to watch it on ESPN...right after the Reggie Bush highlights.
I mean they need to produce wins!!!
Old 02-06-2007   #18
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

MW throwing the TE into the RB to tackle him against the Titans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #19
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks a lot for the heads up G. Is it on Sportcenter or Cold pizza and do you know what time..ish?

I'll have to say it'll prob. be the kris brow FG that set up our first ever win over the colts. plus several of y'all have seen KB on the snippet.

However what nobody has mentioned that I'd like to see would be...The failed two point conversion by miami...mario's tip that saved the game.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #20
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I mean they need to produce wins!!!
Just givin' ya a hard time!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read