Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-05-2007   #1
Samkonfan
Rookie

Default Gado on Phil Simms All Iron Team

Congratulations to Samkon Gado on being selected as one of the 12 All Iron team. It was a great piece on Gado if no one saw it. He represented himself and the Houston Texans very well.
Samkonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #2
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: Gado on Phil Simms All Iron Team

Fill us in...I didn't see it...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #3
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

I did not see what I wanted from this player. I wish him well IF he is on roster 07
Old 02-05-2007   #4
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloy View Post
I did not see what I wanted from this player. I wish him well IF he is on roster 07
I have a feeling he will be gone as well...Our chances were just as good keeping Morency...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #5
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw it. It was pretty good. From a football standpoint, he probably shouldn't be back. Doesn't take away from what a good guy he is. They had a special on him on how he is practicing medicine to help the people of his home country in Nigeria. Kind of like the Texans version of Dikembe Mutombo.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #6
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I saw it. It was pretty good. From a football standpoint, he probably shouldn't be back. Doesn't take away from what a good guy he is. They had a special on him on how he is practicing medicine to help the people of his home country in Nigeria. Kind of like the Texans version of Dikembe Mutombo.
I personally think he's a good RB, but we have better ones in front of him.

You can't keep 'em all. Gotta let some go. Unfortunately , Gado's the one to go....unfortunately!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read