Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-04-2007   #1
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

Default Super Bowl Holiday

Now this is the one holiday we need

https://www.superbowlmonday.com/main.cfm
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Bowl Holiday

We already have it. Its called a "SICK-DAY"...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007   #3
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Move the game to Sat. Night, imagined problem solved!

Old 02-04-2007   #4
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Some Americans aren't off on Saturday. My dad and our neighbors weren't as well.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #5
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stros5Texans80 View Post
Some Americans aren't off on Saturday. My dad and our neighbors weren't as well.
So why does that affect you watching the game on sat. ?
Do you need the neighbors to be there?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #6
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Superbowl has always been my holiday....Since i work rotating weekends, there is a good chance i might be scheduled to work if i didn't request off...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #7
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Monday after the game needs to be the holiday.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-05-2007   #8
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
Monday after the game needs to be the holiday.
Agreed. This has been the longest 10 1/2 hours of my life. I just want to lay down.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #9
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Agreed. This has been the longest 10 1/2 hours of my life. I just want to lay down.
Hahaha. I think that the whole campus of FSU would agree with you.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #10
texans83
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Yesterday I was telling all of my buddies that today was going to suck!!!! Man was I right
texans83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #11
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans83 View Post
Yesterday I was telling all of my buddies that today was going to suck!!!! Man was I right
I'm cold yet I'm sweating. Paying the price to play hard.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read