Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-04-2007   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Busting Super Bowls Myth

At halftime of today's Super Bowl, it's OK to flush the toilet.
Though not a national or religious holiday, Super Bowl Sunday is a national institution in its own right, and like many holidays it has developed its own special lore. OK, so they're not Santa or the Easter Bunny, but here in no particular order are the most frequently cited game day legends, according to the authoritative urban legend-busting Web site Snopes.com.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/cont...upermyths.html

Old 02-04-2007   #2
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP
Default Re: Busting Super Bowls Myth

Fun read.

Justice was on the radio earlier this week refuting the Doug Williams "how long have you been a black quarterback?" story. His version of the story was that someone asked Williams "when did race become a factor?" and Williams responded, "how long have I been a black quarterback?"
Old 02-04-2007   #3
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Busting Super Bowls Myth

I'm going to do it all today.
I'm going to buy Microsoft stock with my SuperBowl winnings, I'm going to eat two avacados, and flush the toilet 4 times during half-time. And, I think that I remember when Doug Williams was a white quarter back.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read