Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-03-2007   #1
Dre_80
Rookie

Smile Andre Johnson - Best WR in the NFL

Quote:
Feb. 3, 2007, 1:59AM
SUPER BOWL SUMMARY

By JOHN MCCLAIN AND CHRONICLE NEWS SERVICES
Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

Texans receiver honored
Texans receiver Andre Johnson was voted as the best in the NFL at his position.

Each season, the NFL Alumni 2006 Player of the Year honorees are announced, and Johnson was the top receiver.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/4523236.html

Dre_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson - Best WR in the NFL

Wow...that's pretty neat.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #3
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

That is an awesome list to be on! Wow.

Drew Brees? LT? Jason Taylor? Once we can have a consistent offense... I think AJ will be breaking all kinds of records, and start being talked about on espn about how no one can stop him.
Old 02-03-2007   #4
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

can't wait to see what he can do with a real QB throwin him the ball
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shoot, now that he knows this is how the rest of the NFL feels about him, once his contract is up, he's either gone or going to break our bank
Old 02-03-2007   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

First some props to VY and now AJ, the Cult of Carr will be going nuclear any moment now!

Old 02-03-2007   #7
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

we could've told them that dre was the best reciever in the league years ago.

we've gotta keep dre at all costs....
Old 02-03-2007   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL at all the people bagging on Andre last year trying to find anyone to blame (other than you know who) for the pathetic passing game we have...you guys look...sharp.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #9
MrMeToo
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
can't wait to see what he can do with a real QB throwin him the ball
me too...
Old 02-03-2007   #10
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
LOL at all the people bagging on Andre last year trying to find anyone to blame (other than you know who) for the pathetic passing game we have...you guys look...sharp.
I remember that, classic stuff indeed.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #11
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
First some props to VY and now AJ, the Cult of Carr will be going nuclear any moment now!

That's one thing I like about the Vinny Jock jumpers. They can turn every thing into something about Vinny Vick.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre_80 View Post
I think I'm gonna cry......
Old 02-03-2007   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199341 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think I'm gonna cry......
Does this make him a weapon that we don't have ?

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #14
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Carl Pickens.

Ca-arl Pickens.
Old 02-03-2007   #15
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199341 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had Blake and Pickens one year in a fantasy league .

Round Dan
Old 02-03-2007   #16
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I had Blake and Pickens one year in a fantasy league .
I had Carr and Johnson finally kicking the door in .... 4 years ago. Times were good back then, we even thought Iraq might turn out for the better.
Old 02-03-2007   #17
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what tikes me off to no end, why cant it just be what it is, he got a award congrats Dre, why even bring (you know who) in to it, jerks some of you. And if you take affence to it then you know how you are.

Congrats Dre, he can get better though, thats what is nice. I hope he does not get comfy, and keeps at it.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #18
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post
You know what tikes me off to no end, why cant it just be what it is, he got a award congrats Dre, why even bring (you know who) in to it, jerks some of you. And if you take affence to it then you know how you are.

Congrats Dre, he can get better though, thats what is nice. I hope he does not get comfy, and keeps at it.
Yeah ... you've cut down the best WR in the NFL numerous times . That's what makes me mad .

Round Dan
Old 02-03-2007   #19
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Yeah ... you've cut down the best WR in the NFL numerous times . That's what makes me mad .
I am tired who cares, I think he has a lot of work left. Like not leading the AFC in drops, is that too much to ask.

Yes now he is the best WR in the NFL so now we cant talk about him either, so he is safe.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #20
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post

They go hand-in-hand. You can't give props to Marvin Harrison without saying "but...he has Peyton Manning." You can't diss or praise AJ without saying "despite the anemic passing offense."
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read