Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-03-2007   #1
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default TC working more than chronic "reporters"...

Quote:
....The King spotted Texans Chick ogling Joe Montana, after she and her travel partner Diane, who was busy ogling Brady Quinn, were ogled by Joe Namath. (Elaine described Quinn as one heck of a young horse ... or something like that.)

Texans Chick is going around Miami asking retired players if David Carr is as bad as we think he is. Thus far - and without any coercion, tricks or any other means of swaying the jury - she has gotten the answer she wants to hear - it's not David's fault, it's the Texans' offensive line and lack of a running game. (In an unrelated note: Texans Chick said she was wearing a short skirt because of the temperature.)....
that's about the extent of the info in Solomon's blog
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #2
amazingandre
All Pro

Default Re: TC working more than chronic "reporters"...

haha way to add about the skirt.......nice find.....i hope everyone is right about the oline....we will see
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #3
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ View Post
hmmm not david's fault....Tell that too rick smith then...
Old 02-03-2007   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

that is some funny stuff
Old 02-03-2007   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ View Post

I believe that we need jpgs of that whole skirt thing.

Just so we can form our own opinions without bias.

Really.

Trust me on this.

Give us some pix.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

The Jets have the fireman guy who rides on the shoulders of another guy and leads the J-E-T-S chant.

Denver has the naked old man in a barrel.

Ray is in Big D.

And us? We have Texans Chick: One half metro, one half urban cowgirl, a dash of spunky attitude, and a teaspoon of wit.

I used to think that Joe Texan was our team's fan celeb. He's still up there, IMO. I love seeing his crooked smile and a big beer in his hand during Texans TV timeouts.

But Texans Chick is, IMO, the fan face of our team.

Work it out, TC. You da' woman!
Old 02-03-2007   #7
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

Its funny...everyone who knows a little thing about football is always for david carr staying...
Old 02-03-2007   #8
CoastalTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 CoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to CoastalTexan

And I assume they watch all of our games too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavoritetexan42 View Post
Its funny...everyone who knows a little thing about football is always for david carr staying...
CoastalTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #9
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

What are players going top say about a fellow player who they might see around.."he really has no skills and is the root of all their misery." Seriously. The excuses and reasosn to keep him are bordering obscene. I guess Dunta doesn't know much because he was ready to throw his own teammate under the bus last year.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think the whole thing was about girls in short skirts getting told what they wanted to hear .... been there done that .
Old 02-03-2007   #11
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think the whole thing was about girls in short skirts getting told what they wanted to hear .... been there done that .
There with ya.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #12
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

well she must have forgotten to talk to Joe about Carr.
Old 02-03-2007   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he likes Suzy Kolber .
Old 02-03-2007   #14
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Now that is friggin' hilarious stuff from Solomon on TC
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007   #15
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP

Quote:
...well, of course-if you back another team and they play the Texans, you'd want Carr to be the Texans starting QB too, right?
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007   #16
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsip View Post
...well, of course-if you back another team and they play the Texans, you'd want Carr to be the Texans starting QB too, right?
LOL
Old 02-04-2007   #17
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Quote:
oh yeah BTW I hope you were joking,but just read my sig if you can't remember a player talking about a certain problem.........
Old 02-04-2007   #18
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 11 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Quote:
Texans Chick is going around Miami asking retired players if David Carr is as bad as we think he is. Thus far - and without any coercion, tricks or any other means of swaying the jury - she has gotten the answer she wants to hear - it's not David's fault, it's the Texans' offensive line and lack of a running game. (In an unrelated note: Texans Chick said she was wearing a short skirt because of the temperature.)
Did she ask any of them if they have ever seen a Texans game? My guess is not.

Last year I was watching an away game with some small time TV analyst covering the game (pretty much all they could get last year). Anyway, at the begining of the game the analyst were spouting out all of DC's stats and saying how much he'd improved since Kubes took over. It was obvious they had never actually seen a Texans game. By the end of the game, the analyst had changed thier tone 180 degrees and DC had become the worst QB on the face of the earth. It doesn't take long to spot those "happy feet".

Granted I don't want to make any excuses for our line, because they stink, but then again so does David.

Same place I was last season; one of the few remaining fans in the stands at the two minute warning.
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007   #19
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976 View Post
The Jets have the fireman guy who rides on the shoulders of another guy and leads the J-E-T-S chant.

Denver has the naked old man in a barrel.

Ray is in Big D.

And us? We have Texans Chick: One half metro, one half urban cowgirl, a dash of spunky attitude, and a teaspoon of wit.

I used to think that Joe Texan was our team's fan celeb. He's still up there, IMO. I love seeing his crooked smile and a big beer in his hand during Texans TV timeouts.

But Texans Chick is, IMO, the fan face of our team.

Work it out, TC. You da' woman!
Instead of the old man, let's get TC naked in a barrel, LOL
Old 02-04-2007   #20
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalTexan View Post
And I assume they watch all of our games too...
Exactly. These players have probably only seen a few Texans games in their life, and the rest are a bunch of highlights. I mean why would anybody want to watch a Texans game unless you're from Houston.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read