Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007   #1
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,505
Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

11. SAN FRANCISCO - Alan Branch, DT Michigan. 6060 330 5.38

Perfect fit for a 3-4 scheme can't pass if still available on the board w/Youngs future in doubt. Rare size and raw power for the position; unmatched by any defensive tackle in this draft. Able to handle the double-team and open opportunities for teammates. Good initial quickness off the snap and can split the double-team to make the play behind the line of scrimmage. Thirty percent (18 of 61) of his career tackles were for loss. Creates a pile, even when not playing with leverage, forcing teams to consider abandoning interior running plays. Willing to pursue down the line, but loses speed quickly.

12. BUFFALO - Leon Hall, CB Michigan. 5011 195 4.48

Losing Nate Clements to the Texans the Bills need to find his replacement. Prepares off the field as well as he performs on it. Knows his opponent and though he has played only cornerback, his coaches will tell you that he knows the other defensive backs' assignments as well as his own. Looks born to play the position. Good speed to run with receivers. Very good short area burst to close on the ball. Very good use of his hands to jam the receiver at the line of scrimmage and battle throughout the route. Quick hands and excellent hand-eye coordination help him consistently deflect passes. Times his leaps well and competes for the ball. Good hands for the interception and is a reliable runner with the ball in his hands.

13. ST. LOUIS - Jamaal Anderson, DE Arkansas. 6060 274 4.84 EDIT SORRY: the right pick just the wrong description. here goes again-

For the Rams, it's the same old song. As first-year coach Scott Linehan looks ahead after his team was 8-8, he knows the focus has to be on defense, especially stopping the run. "We've certainly got an area we're prioritizing, and that's to improve our run defense," Linehan said. "Wherever that is, whether it's in our front or our linebackers, we're going to scour the league and see if there's somebody there that fits what we lack." that someone is Jamaal Anderson to replace RDE Brandon Green. Size and strength to be a standout defender against the run with more development. Perhaps most exciting is how he performed against the best competition. Anderson racked up four tackles, including 2.5 tackles for loss, and a half sack against Auburn. Against Tennessee, Anderson posted five tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, including 3.0 sacks. Against LSU, another three tackles and a sack. Against Wisconsin in the Capital One Bowl, Anderson posted five tackles, 4 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks (for all you Joe Thomas lovers thats known as ownage).


14. CAROLINA - Reggie Nelson, S Florida. 6000 195 4.45

A personel favorite of mine, really like his quiet nature off the field and presence on. Because he does not call attention to himself & the fact Reggie has largely gone unscouted by the Pros the combine & Pro Days will be key to his draft stock. very coachable, with both speed and natural instincts he excells at reading coverage, can react and make the big plays. used mostly in a deep zone as a safety valve he gave the corners confidence to play tight man to man knowing they had help over the top if they lost containment. if Florida had used him up more on the line of scrimmage & blitzed the QB he would be rated the top safety in the draft.

15. PITTSBURGH - Darrelle Revis, CB Pittsburgh. 6000 190 4.54

Listed at 6-0, 200 pounds, Revis has prototype size for the position and plays a physical, tenacious brand of football. He has the vision, discipline and break on the ball to play zone, but his quickness and change of direction make him more comfortable in man coverage.

These attributes also made Revis an effective punt returner. Revis averaged 10.28 yards per return over the past two seasons, with two being returned for touchdowns. The 73-yarder, returned this season against West Virginia, was a dazzling display of balance and athleticism and was among college football's most impressive plays of the year.


16. GREEN BAY - Marshawn Lynch, California. 5011 220 4.46

Marshwan has a solid build, good upper-body muscle definition, big bubble, thick thighs, high calves, broad shoulders, good chest thickness...Can generate a second gear to separate in the open and has the nimble feet needed to make precise lateral cuts...His loose hips and change-of-direction agility make him very elusive avoiding traffic...Keeps his feet after contact and has the pick-and-slide agility to elude when running in-line...Runs with a normal stride, but is very crisp redirecting on the move...Has a good understanding of the offense and blocking schemes...Shows the vision to locate the soft areas in the zone and shows no hesitation redirecting when rush lanes are clogged...Effective blocker and a tough inside runner who loves to challenge the defender in one-on-one situations...Will aggressively take on a tackler and will sacrifice his body to compete for the pass over the middle...Mentally tough character who doesn't let mistakes take him out of his game

17. JACKSONVILLE - Dwayne Jarrett, WR Southern Cal 6050 210 4.57

I don't like taking another WR with the first pick but unless Reggie Nelson slips the Jaguars biggest need is a sure handed chain mover. for his size only average speed but runs excellent routes, played in a pro style system, able to seperate from coverage, shield and create space. exceptional wing span with hugh hands to pluck the football. also a better than average down field blocker, takes care of assingments.

18. CINCINNATI - Patrick Willis, MLB Mississippi. 6020 232 4.60

Instinctive. Reads the action quickly and is seemingly always in the right place at the right time. Rarely fooled by misdirection or trick plays. Physical presence in the middle. Reliable open field tackler. Legitimate sideline-to-sideline speed due to not only his athleticism, but his ability to read the action. Cognizant in coverage, though this isn't his strong suit. Understands blocking schemes and has the short area burst to be effective as a blitzer, but not used enough in this manner. Hard worker. Team leader & lord knows the Bengals need high character.

19. TENNESSEE - Dwayne Bowe, LSU 6020 222 4.52

A poor mans Andre Johnson, Bowe gives VY a big target. Physical player who uses his long arms and power to defeat the jam and get into his route progression...Best when working underneath in attempts to gain separation...Long strider who runs crisp routes and does a good job of shifting his weight in and out of his cuts...Too strong for defensive backs to attempt to reroute...Knows how to find the seams and keeping his feet in bounds working along the sidelines...More of a tackle-breaker than a receiver who can elude in the open, but it is very rare to see him get neutralized in one-on-one situations...Not afraid to go over the middle and compete for the ball in traffic...Has large, natural hands and knows how to extend and pluck away from his frame...Shows very good timing getting to the ball and is alert enough to locate the zone's soft areas...There is no flinch to him in attempts to extend and get vertical for the ball when working underneath...Even with his long stride, he has enough acceleration (needs to build to top speed though) to get under the deep throws...Has the body control and balance to go up for the ball in a crowd, but is more effective in the short-to-intermediate areas than when going deep...Has the lower body power to break tackles...Aggressive up field blocker who attacks and neutralizes second level defenders consistently.

20. N.Y. GIANTS - Chris Houston, CB Arkansas 5011 185 4.49

Prototype combination of size and speed for the position. Aggressive and physical at the line of scrimmage. Uses his hands well to get an initial jam. Rare athleticism and speed for the position. After the jam, Houston has a smooth hip turn to run with receivers and has great agility. Good foot quickness to react to receivers' moves and break on the ball. Quick hands and long arms, which he uses well to deflect passes. Rare strength for the position. Benches 450 pounds. Effective tackler in space. Good leaper and competes for every pass.

21. DENVER - Adam Carriker, Nebraska 6060 292 4.86

Natural fit mile high, tall, long armed player with an even build. Surprising quickness for such a large man. High effort, high intensity player. Can beat offensive tackle with his initial quickness, but also has some pass rush moves and plays to the whistle. Keeps his hands working to break free from blocks. At his best holding up at the point of attack against the run. Rare size at end and plays with terrific overall strength and technique. Good short area burst to make the play when the opportunity presents itself. Pursues well, showing surprising straight line speed.
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 01-28-2007 at 11:13 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #2
texman8
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: north houston
Posts: 447
Rep Power: 11 texman8 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
11. SAN FRANCISCO - Alan Branch, DT Michigan. 6060 330 5.38

Perfect fit for a 3-4 scheme can't pass if still available on the board w/Youngs future in doubt. Rare size and raw power for the position; unmatched by any defensive tackle in this draft. Able to handle the double-team and open opportunities for teammates. Good initial quickness off the snap and can split the double-team to make the play behind the line of scrimmage. Thirty percent (18 of 61) of his career tackles were for loss. Creates a pile, even when not playing with leverage, forcing teams to consider abandoning interior running plays. Willing to pursue down the line, but loses speed quickly.

12. BUFFALO - Leon Hall, CB Michigan. 5011 195 4.48

Losing Nate Clements to the Texans the Bills need to find his replacement. Prepares off the field as well as he performs on it. Knows his opponent and though he has played only cornerback, his coaches will tell you that he knows the other defensive backs' assignments as well as his own. Looks born to play the position. Good speed to run with receivers. Very good short area burst to close on the ball. Very good use of his hands to jam the receiver at the line of scrimmage and battle throughout the route. Quick hands and excellent hand-eye coordination help him consistently deflect passes. Times his leaps well and competes for the ball. Good hands for the interception and is a reliable runner with the ball in his hands.

13. ST. LOUIS - Jamaal Anderson, DE Arkansas. 6060 274 4.84 EDIT SORRY: the right pick just the wrong description. here goes again-

For the Rams, it's the same old song. As first-year coach Scott Linehan looks ahead after his team was 8-8, he knows the focus has to be on defense, especially stopping the run. "We've certainly got an area we're prioritizing, and that's to improve our run defense," Linehan said. "Wherever that is, whether it's in our front or our linebackers, we're going to scour the league and see if there's somebody there that fits what we lack." that someone is Jamaal Anderson to replace RDE Brandon Green. Size and strength to be a standout defender against the run with more development. Perhaps most exciting is how he performed against the best competition. Anderson racked up four tackles, including 2.5 tackles for loss, and a half sack against Auburn. Against Tennessee, Anderson posted five tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, including 3.0 sacks. Against LSU, another three tackles and a sack. Against Wisconsin in the Capital One Bowl, Anderson posted five tackles, 4 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks (for all you Joe Thomas lovers thats known as ownage).


14. CAROLINA - Reggie Nelson, S Florida. 6000 195 4.45

A personel favorite of mine, really like his quiet nature off the field and presence on. Because he does not call attention to himself & the fact Reggie has largely gone unscouted by the Pros the combine & Pro Days will be key to his draft stock. very coachable, with both speed and natural instincts he excells at reading coverage, can react and make the big plays. used mostly in a deep zone as a safety valve he gave the corners confidence to play tight man to man knowing they had help over the top if they lost containment. if Florida had used him up more on the line of scrimmage & blitzed the QB he would be rated the top safety in the draft.

15. PITTSBURGH - Darrelle Revis, CB Pittsburgh. 6000 190 4.54

Listed at 6-0, 200 pounds, Revis has prototype size for the position and plays a physical, tenacious brand of football. He has the vision, discipline and break on the ball to play zone, but his quickness and change of direction make him more comfortable in man coverage.

These attributes also made Revis an effective punt returner. Revis averaged 10.28 yards per return over the past two seasons, with two being returned for touchdowns. The 73-yarder, returned this season against West Virginia, was a dazzling display of balance and athleticism and was among college football's most impressive plays of the year.


16. GREEN BAY - Marshawn Lynch, California. 5011 220 4.46

Marshwan has a solid build, good upper-body muscle definition, big bubble, thick thighs, high calves, broad shoulders, good chest thickness...Can generate a second gear to separate in the open and has the nimble feet needed to make precise lateral cuts...His loose hips and change-of-direction agility make him very elusive avoiding traffic...Keeps his feet after contact and has the pick-and-slide agility to elude when running in-line...Runs with a normal stride, but is very crisp redirecting on the move...Has a good understanding of the offense and blocking schemes...Shows the vision to locate the soft areas in the zone and shows no hesitation redirecting when rush lanes are clogged...Effective blocker and a tough inside runner who loves to challenge the defender in one-on-one situations...Will aggressively take on a tackler and will sacrifice his body to compete for the pass over the middle...Mentally tough character who doesn't let mistakes take him out of his game

17. JACKSONVILLE - Dwayne Jarrett, WR Southern Cal 6050 210 4.57

I don't like taking another WR with the first pick but unless Reggie Nelson slips the Jaguars biggest need is a sure handed chain mover. for his size only average speed but runs excellent routes, played in a pro style system, able to seperate from coverage, shield and create space. exceptional wing span with hugh hands to pluck the football. also a better than average down field blocker, takes care of assingments.

18. CINCINNATI - Patrick Willis, MLB Mississippi. 6020 232 4.60

Instinctive. Reads the action quickly and is seemingly always in the right place at the right time. Rarely fooled by misdirection or trick plays. Physical presence in the middle. Reliable open field tackler. Legitimate sideline-to-sideline speed due to not only his athleticism, but his ability to read the action. Cognizant in coverage, though this isn't his strong suit. Understands blocking schemes and has the short area burst to be effective as a blitzer, but not used enough in this manner. Hard worker. Team leader & lord knows the Bengals need high character.

19. TENNESSEE - Dwayne Bowe, LSU 6020 222 4.52

A poor mans Andre Johnson, Bowe gives VY a big target. Physical player who uses his long arms and power to defeat the jam and get into his route progression...Best when working underneath in attempts to gain separation...Long strider who runs crisp routes and does a good job of shifting his weight in and out of his cuts...Too strong for defensive backs to attempt to reroute...Knows how to find the seams and keeping his feet in bounds working along the sidelines...More of a tackle-breaker than a receiver who can elude in the open, but it is very rare to see him get neutralized in one-on-one situations...Not afraid to go over the middle and compete for the ball in traffic...Has large, natural hands and knows how to extend and pluck away from his frame...Shows very good timing getting to the ball and is alert enough to locate the zone's soft areas...There is no flinch to him in attempts to extend and get vertical for the ball when working underneath...Even with his long stride, he has enough acceleration (needs to build to top speed though) to get under the deep throws...Has the body control and balance to go up for the ball in a crowd, but is more effective in the short-to-intermediate areas than when going deep...Has the lower body power to break tackles...Aggressive up field blocker who attacks and neutralizes second level defenders consistently.

20. N.Y. GIANTS - Chris Houston, CB Arkansas 5011 185 4.49

Prototype combination of size and speed for the position. Aggressive and physical at the line of scrimmage. Uses his hands well to get an initial jam. Rare athleticism and speed for the position. After the jam, Houston has a smooth hip turn to run with receivers and has great agility. Good foot quickness to react to receivers' moves and break on the ball. Quick hands and long arms, which he uses well to deflect passes. Rare strength for the position. Benches 450 pounds. Effective tackler in space. Good leaper and competes for every pass.

21. DENVER - Adam Carriker, Nebraska 6060 292 4.86

Natural fit mile high, tall, long armed player with an even build. Surprising quickness for such a large man. High effort, high intensity player. Can beat offensive tackle with his initial quickness, but also has some pass rush moves and plays to the whistle. Keeps his hands working to break free from blocks. At his best holding up at the point of attack against the run. Rare size at end and plays with terrific overall strength and technique. Good short area burst to make the play when the opportunity presents itself. Pursues well, showing surprising straight line speed.
Here is my scenario....say we trade with Green Bay or Cincy for their 1st round for our 2nd round and 2nd round next year. To get Meriweather..I think he is going to be a stud at either CB or FS.
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Katy, Texas
Age: 59
Posts: 6,644
Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

Great Mock Beerlover. I think your ahead of the curve. Going to be interesting to see where the guru heard jumps next week with thier post combine drafts. Four stars well done. Levi jumping into the top five kinda shocked me. Disappointed me too. I wanted him good , lol, but not that danged good. good job.
__________________
"Everybody understands that the only way we're going to do it is by extremely hard work."
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame
 
YoungTexanFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,800
Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

I don't know if I can see Denver going DE early. I think they go CB.
__________________
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we had when we created them.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame
 
YoungTexanFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,800
Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

I also don't know about Cincy taking a MLB after giving a 3rd for Ahmad Brooks last year who is just as talented as any MLB in this draft.

I also don't know about J-ville taking another 1st round WR. I think they may look LB or DB early and often.
__________________
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we had when we created them.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Katy, Texas
Age: 59
Posts: 6,644
Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I don't know if I can see Denver going DE early. I think they go CB.
Denvers line Tanked at the end of last season. That is the main reason they stumbled at the finish line. Everyone gutted that d-line down the strech.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/DEN/2006/regular

First game vs SanDeigo- 8-12 third down conversions rushing.

SD team-125, 6.1 ave.

@ K.C. L.J. 34 for 157. Team- 4 of 10 thrid down. 223 net yards rushing, 5.4 ave.


Vs Seattle- 3-16 thrid down concersions. Alexander 90 for 106. Team 108 for
3.5 ave.

@ San Deigo- LT 28 for 103 3 TDs. Team 35 for 147 - 4.2 ave. 8 of 13 3rd down conversions. red zone effecientcy - 6 of 8 75 %


@ arizona- Edge 14 for 63 one TD. Team- 20 for 100 yards, 5.0 ave. 4-12 third down conversions.

Vs Cincinnati- Rudy Johnson- 30 for 129 1TD. Team 34 for 149 yards, 4.4 ave. Red zone 3 of 4 for 75% ave.

Vs San Fransico- Frank Gore 31 for 153 yards. Team 38 for 189 (wow), 5.0 ave.
__________________
"Everybody understands that the only way we're going to do it is by extremely hard work."
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #7
kastofsna
Hall of Fame
 
kastofsna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 7,438
Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
but runs excellent routes, played in a pro style system, able to seperate from coverage, shield and create space.
lol the only true statement is that he played in a pro-style system.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-29-2007   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,505
Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11- 21 Mock Draft Updated Post Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Great Mock Beerlover. I think your ahead of the curve. Going to be interesting to see where the guru heard jumps next week with thier post combine drafts. Four stars well done. Levi jumping into the top five kinda shocked me. Disappointed me too. I wanted him good , lol, but not that danged good. good job.
thanks that means a lot you know your stuff as well

when I looked at the big picture with the added information gathered from watching Senior Bowl practices all week the field is down to Thomas & Brown- Levi proved to me he is elite, while Thomas has in most everyones opinion got bank without having to workout. I expect both to at least run/lift & interview @ the combine in a little over three weeks, but until both perform we don't know exactly for sure how fast or strong either prospect is. with a great combine one or the other could solidify their position so I'm rating them both toghether for now. know this both Cleveland & Tampa would love to address their offensive lines (Gruden coaching the North was very enamored w/Levi) if both teams wait until the 2nd drop-off is significant. also who knows for sure about Detroit, still stung by Joey Harrington, if they select the QB they should in Brady Quinn.
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger