Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-15-2004   #1
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Matt Murphy

Since there is a thread for Billy and Bernie, we needed one for Matt.

Seriously, I'm asking for help from those in the know. I know he has been playing special teams for us, how about offensively, how is he doing? I really liked the way he performed during preseason. I know we took him off the practice squad to protect him from other teams, but are there any plans for him being used more this year?
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004   #2
texanfan
Rookie

I saw that he was in with Bruener in some blocking formations for tight end against Minnesota, he played well when he was in.
texanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004   #3
no81
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
Since there is a thread for Billy and Bernie, we needed one for Matt.

Seriously, I'm asking for help from those in the know. I know he has been playing special teams for us, how about offensively, how is he doing? I really liked the way he performed during preseason. I know we took him off the practice squad to protect him from other teams, but are there any plans for him being used more this year?
Yes he has been playing special teams & against the Vikings he played in 3 or 4 offensive plays. Hopfully Matt will be more involve with the offense. Detroit was dumb for letting him go!
no81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read