Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-23-2007   #1
ryansisgod
Veteran

Default Jeff Garcia on Leno

jeff garcia is gonna be on jay leno tonight, seems like his stock is rising, hes gonna be a high profile free agent if he hits the market.
Old 01-23-2007   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jeff Garcia on Leno

He's a mercinary. At his age, he is only a stop gap that could land wherever Quinn or Russell are drafted.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

he picked the colts for the sb. other than that, nothing of note.
Old 01-24-2007   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Jay Leno is one of the worst interviewers out there. Granted, any TV personality probably isn't going to ask about free agency as such. But Leno is bad anyway. Letterman > Leno. Leno has a better monologue though.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Jay Leno is one of the worst interviewers out there. Granted, any TV personality probably isn't going to ask about free agency as such. But Leno is bad anyway. Letterman > Leno. Leno has a better monologue though.
fascinating.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Leno bad ? What's your problem ? I watch Leno, Kev, and Kevin's great singer
everynight. Love his monologue.
As far as Jay being a good interviewer, that's hardly his niche. He's not Barbara-wa-wa.
But what is Garcia doing on Leno's show anyway ? I don't get it ? I could
name gobs of NFL players (including 10 or so QBs), who would be bigger draws on late night TV than Garcia.
Oh wait, is it because Kev is a big Eagles fan ? That's the only link I can make.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007   #7
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Oh wait, is it because Kev is a big Eagles fan ?
I would also add in the constant digs that Leno makes at Kevin's sexuality.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-24-2007   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

ha. kevin doesn't sing. it's that wanda sykes looking lady in the band that does all the singing.
Old 01-24-2007   #9
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
ha. kevin doesn't sing. it's that wanda sykes looking lady in the band that does all the singing.
I know Kev doesn't sing. Who else did you think I was refering to when
I said "Keven's great singer". I'm a huge Wanda fan, and would love to catch
Kevin's groups act for a full night sometime, someplace just to hear Wanda sing. She is very, very talented ! Tremendous voice !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007   #10
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I prefer watching Conan and his horny manatees
Old 01-24-2007   #11
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know why people are all fascinated with horny manatees. If you ask me, you only need one horny manatee.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

I'm at school, so I'll have to figure out which page belongs to the Conan O'Brien Show and which one is based in Tennessee.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read