Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-22-2007   #1
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Raider Head coach candidate.

With the circus that is in perpetual motion in Raider Nation, it looks likely that they will have to push the barrel out of the way and scrape under it to scrounge up a HC that crazy Al can live with and vise versa...
With that thought in mind, I believe I have the perfect candidate for the job... I don't think this has been mentioned before, but it is such a perfect fit that it wouldn't surprise me if I have been beaten to the punch...

Jerry Glanville.

Glanville... leaves tickets at will-call for Elvis - Raider Nation has a dozen in the crowd for home games.

Glanville... Loves black and channels Johnny Cash - Raider Nation... Loves black, parties like Johnny Cash.

Glanville... crazy as a loon - Raider Nation... Ditto

Glanville... has a wacked out philosophy on offensive game planning - Raider Nation... Is wacked out and offensive... a few of them have overheard the word philosophy in conversations between people who are not members of Raider Nation.

And don't even get me started on the sick and twisted (yet strangely beautiful) symbiosis that might develop between Glanville and Al Davis and play out in prime time right in our very living rooms...
If I were gay, I'd probably call all of the potential insanity "simply delicious".
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007   #2
Toro
Veteran

Default Re: My Raider Head coach candidate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
With the circus that is in perpetual motion in Raider Nation, it looks likely that they will have to push the barrel out of the way and scrape under it to scrounge up a HC that crazy Al can live with and vise versa...
With that thought in mind, I believe I have the perfect candidate for the job... I don't think this has been mentioned before, but it is such a perfect fit that it wouldn't surprise me if I have been beaten to the punch...

Jerry Glanville.

Glanville... leaves tickets at will-call for Elvis - Raider Nation has a dozen in the crowd for home games.

Glanville... Loves black and channels Johnny Cash - Raider Nation... Loves black, parties like Johnny Cash.

Glanville... crazy as a loon - Raider Nation... Ditto

Glanville... has a wacked out philosophy on offensive game planning - Raider Nation... Is wacked out and offensive... a few of them have overheard the word philosophy in conversations between people who are not members of Raider Nation.

And don't even get me started on the sick and twisted (yet strangely beautiful) symbiosis that might develop between Glanville and Al Davis and play out in prime time right in our very living rooms...
If I were gay, I'd probably call all of the potential insanity "simply delicious".
The Raiders have found their man-- there's a thread about it right below this one.

However, if ever there was a perfect fit for the Raiders, it's Jerry Glanville.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007   #3
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Raider Head coach candidate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
The Raiders have found their man-- there's a thread about it right below this one.

However, if ever there was a perfect fit for the Raiders, it's Jerry Glanville.

oops! I had the Glanville idea while I was in Lafayette today, but didn't hear any news before I posted when I got home...

daaang!
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read