Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-17-2007   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Tom Brady dating Gisele Bundchen: Distraction?

Quote:
Could starting up a high-profile relationship in the midst of the playoffs cause a distraction to the Patriots? Not likely. In fact, Gisele will probably be welcomed by the team with open arms. Her tales of strutting her stuff on runways from Milan to New York and Paris to Tokyo while wearing expensive jewelry and cutting-edge couture will be enthusiastically listened to by the element of the Patriots roster who loves to strut their stuff and dance on opposing teams' logos. In fact, Gisele will not be a distraction to the Patriots, but an inspiration in fabulousness.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab3pos2
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tom Brady dating Gisele Bundchen: Distraction?

No distraction. She's not all that great looking. Not bad looking at all though.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #3
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Tom Brady has such a rough life.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet he and Derek Jeter switch their little black books. If someone for the Texans started dated a hot supermodel, I as a fan would be distracted. Mainly because I'd try to find what suite she's in instead of focusing on the game.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #5
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

If dating one of the hottest babes in the world is a distraction, well I guess the handful of SB rings he has is a good enough reason not to be.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #6
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler
Exclamation Re: Tom Brady dating Gisele Bundchen: Distraction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I do not like the blonde thing, but she seems alright. I don't think she is a distraction though. I more or less think she is a focus. when QB's are focus means they are happy with their girlfriend or wife. Well that is what I notice with some high profile QB's with hot model type girlfriends. When they break up however they just fall apart.
SamuraiSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #7
Please_Evolve
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Please_Evolve is a Pro BowlerPlease_Evolve is a Pro Bowler

i find myself thinking......

Who cares? starstruck people.
Old 01-18-2007   #8
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Dwight Freeney is pass rushing Tom Brady, but Brady is lost in a Giselle Bundchen day dream. Before Freeney sacks him, Brady caresses the foot ball, kisses it, and calls it "gigi wigi bunkin wunkin".

I can see it.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #9
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

that chick aint hot, ive had better.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #10
Dr. Toro
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Dr. Toro is on the Pro-Bowl ballotDr. Toro is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Not at all. Maybe if he were a SS and he got all soft and mushy, but dude's a QB... he'll just be that much more calm and composed. Colts win that game though.
Dr. Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #11
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

JMO but Gisele is fugly. I'm not advocating the fat girl look, but women should have a body. Gisele is a fence post with a head.
Old 01-18-2007   #12
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek View Post
JMO but Gisele is fugly. I'm not advocating the fat girl look, but women should have a body. Gisele is a fence post with a head.
I can see what you mean.

I think she's alright, but filling out a little more would only benefit her.
Old 01-18-2007   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a good thing Tom doesn't listen to us then....cuz what a shame it would be for him to pass that up cuz she's 3 pounds too light..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #14
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

I'd date her.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

This girl is a worldwide known super model.

The odds of her dating anybody with a normal job, 9-5, that isn't employed in either Hollywood or isn't famous are practically nil.

Kind of like the parody on the commercial with the guy telling everybody that he has a date with Carmen Electra ( I think it's a pizza commercial).

It's perfectly normal for her to date Tom Brady. He's famous, rich and he's dated Hollywood/celeb types before.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #16
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Maybe it's the secret to his success. He could be in the huddle, thinking...

OK Tom, this is a big 3rd. Blow this one and we've probably lost the game. But then again, even if I do lose, Gisele is waiting for me in the limo. She's probably not wearing underwear again like last week, and... wait a sec. What was I worried about now? Oh yeah, 3rd down!
Old 01-18-2007   #17
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i wont say it often where models or celebrities are concerned, but i've gotta agree here. not my type and borderline ugly to me. wake me up when he starts dating tyra. if she put on 10-15 rounds, i might draft her in the first round though.

fence post with a head, i'm gonna use that lol.
Old 01-18-2007   #18
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I don't know much about super models, but didn't this chick used to date Leonardo? One super skinny girl looks like the next to me. Just checking if it's the same one.
Yes, she's the former girlfriend of DiCaprio.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007   #19
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Boring. One bean pole looks like another.
Old 01-19-2007   #20
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Seriously someone get that girl a Payday or something
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read