Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-15-2007   #1
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default All Florida first day

Just for Fun.

Trade back 5 to 10 spots add a second round pick.

Round 1 Reggie Nelson FS
Round 2a Jarvin Moss DE
Round 2b Brandon Siler OLB
Round 3 Earl Everret

That could really make a fun defense to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #2
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle
Default Re: All Florida first day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
Just for Fun.

Trade back 5 to 10 spots add a second round pick.

Round 1 Reggie Nelson FS
Round 2a Jarvin Moss DE
Round 2b Brandon Siler OLB
Round 3 Earl Everret

That could really make a fun defense to watch.
I don't like Nelson as our 1st rounder, he'd be a decent value after trading back 5-10 spots but I hope to get a better #1 guy this year than him. Jarvis Moss is a bit of a reach in the high 2nd round and he's a pure pass rusher, we need someone that can hold up their end against the run. If Adam Carriker was there at #39 then I'd likely take him unless a few other guys like Brandon Meriweather, Chris Houston, or maybe one of the other DBs are available. Brandon Siler shouldn't be a 2nd round pick and isn't the best fit for a SLB that we are needing. Earl Everett should easily be a higher pick than Siler and is likely a 2nd rounder. He is a much better athlete, although likewise he isn't especially a great fit as a SLB and I'm not sure I like his instincts. Interesting idea but I'm not real fond of it.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Florida first day

Not really a Idea I like either. Thats why I said just for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read