Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-15-2007   #1
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default with a 2007 11-5 record

Kubiak becomes a winning coach, right now 6-10 if we go 10-6 he only goes to .500 but with 11-5 he goes to 17-15. Maybe not something we might think of but with his 2nd season being a teams 1st winning season and a playoff berth, he makes himself and team look good and in only 2nd year
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: with a 2007 11-5 record

That's it. Stay positive.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSB07 View Post
Kubiak becomes a winning coach, right now 6-10 if we go 10-6 he only goes to .500 but with 11-5 he goes to 17-15. Maybe not something we might think of but with his 2nd season being a teams 1st winning season and a playoff berth, he makes himself and team look good and in only 2nd year
your a pessimist...16-0 and a sb ring is where its at!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #4
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513 View Post
your a pessimist...16-0 and a sb ring is where its at!
All Hail Disturbed Texans Fan 513
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #5
demecoryans#1fan
Rookie

Kubiak has got a pretty hard schedual but if we get Oakland or Clevland early on to boost the players confidence I say it's definately possible.
demecoryans#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #6
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

I'd Say 8-8 to 9-7 is a more realistic possibility, however, if the Texans play mistake free and the defense plays better as a unit. We may have ourselves a 10-6 team

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #7
carter08
truth.

Rep Power: 70 carter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to carter08

Kubiak will have a winning season next year at 9-7
11-5 is a possibility though
Let me see the schedule first
carter08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-15-2007   #8
crunk-juice
Rookie

lol the texans will be lucky to win 4 games
crunk-juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #9
Nashville-Titan
Rookie

7 - 9 at best. Got to keep that franchise non-winning streak alive
Nashville-Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #10
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

Well I can't do a prediction until I see what we do this off-season and in the draft. If we do not fill our needs, 6/10 may still be in the future. We have so much need right now to start thinking a winning season, much less a SB...

But hey, whatever get's you through till the April draft...
Old 01-15-2007   #11
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan View Post
Well I can't do a prediction until I see what we do this off-season and in the draft. If we do not fill our needs, 6/10 may still be in the future. We have so much need right now to start thinking a winning season, much less a SB...

But hey, whatever get's you through till the April draft...
I found a prediction of mine from when the schedules first came out. I predicted 6-10 and was right on the money.

I had us sweeping Tenn, and splitting with the Jags and Colts though.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: with a 2007 11-5 record

Did somebody call me?!

Just kiddin', guys. I like the optimism....but I'll keep my predictions until we see where we are headed with personel decisions. (9-7 shouldn't be out of the question, though)
Old 01-15-2007   #13
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i laughed so hard beer came out my nose. that hurts.
Old 01-16-2007   #14
skillz24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter08 View Post
Kubiak will have a winning season next year at 9-7
11-5 is a possibility though
Let me see the schedule first
AFC West at Oakland and San Diego
NFC South at Atlanta and Carolina
and at Cleveland
plus our usually AFC South

but we get in Houston
Denver, New Orleans, Kansas City, Miami, Tampa Bay
skillz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #15
demecoryans#1fan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz24 View Post
but we get in Houston Denver, New Orleans, Kansas City, Miami, Tampa Bay
The only teams that we have at home that went with losing records are Miami and Tampa Bay and with our road record coming into this season I wouldnt be to positive but with our win at Jacksonville(8-8) and our win at Oakland(2-14, I know not much) this year and with Kansas City(9-7) running game in ruins after they got stoped by the defence that Dayne ran all over 2 weeks before and Denver's 9-7 end record questioning the productiveness of their offence without Kubiak running the plays.

overall Im looking forward to a good year.
demecoryans#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #16
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

begin preparing yourselves now for the media stinkbomb that will be Saints at Texans.
Old 01-17-2007   #17
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Love the red dots next to your two names. We get it I promise.
Old 01-17-2007   #18
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Media will be giving us a hard time when we play the Saints. How AWESOME would that be if Mario stuffed Reggie Bush, maybe a hard hit, forced fumble or so. (a lot to ask but would be great).

Then if we drafted Adrian Peterson...and peterson played very well and out performed Bush (AP is more of a typical RB).

We would look great getting a stud Running Back in AP and a healthy stud in Mario. Then Bush who wouldn't run the same and then a DE this year.

If we just contain Bush from making his plays on busted plays, he can't do anything. I would be so thrilled. The media would be like well it worked out well for Houston!

I'd rather win..but it will prob be a hard time against NO. if we don't win I'd at least want Peterson (if we get him) to outperform bush and Mario to be dominant.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read