Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-14-2007   #1
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default AFC Championship * Patriots @ Colts

If the Pats win I will be pissed.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Championship * Patriots @ Colts

If we can beat the Colts, surely the Pats will. Honestly, I'm tired of the Pats though.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #3
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why is everyone so hard on the Patriots? They are nothing but a class organization that plays fundamental football and wins. I don't understand.
I have great respect for them and I can only hope one day the Texans will be as great as they are one day!!!
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #4
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
If we can beat the Colts, surely the Pats will. Honestly, I'm tired of the Pats though.
I'm tired of the Pats also, but the Colts will freeze again against them...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #5
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8 View Post
I'm tired of the Pats also, but the Colts will freeze again against them...
Like they did that last two times they played...oh, wait. Reggie Wayne against Ellis Hobbs, who's your money on?
Old 01-14-2007   #6
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
Like they did that last two times they played...oh, wait. Reggie Wayne against Ellis Hobbs, who's your money on?
hobbs is pretty good....he can shut down wayne. but i doubt it.

this is pretty much it for manning. if they get past the patriots, i'd pretty much ink them in for the title. think red sox/yankees.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimeTexanFan View Post
Why is everyone so hard on the Patriots? They are nothing but a class organization that plays fundamental football and wins. I don't understand.
I have great respect for them and I can only hope one day the Texans will be as great as they are one day!!!
All of that is true. I just don't want to see dynasties, unless of course it is the Houston Texans. I like stiff competition and want to see different teams winning it every year. The Patriots have done more than any team in the salary cap era, and believe me I have the utmost respect for that, despite being tired of seeing them.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-14-2007   #8
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

The Pats do not have class. They are a plastic group.
Old 01-14-2007   #9
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33416 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
All of that is true. I just don't want to see dynasties, unless of course it is the Houston Texans. I like stiff competition and want to see different teams winning it every year. The Patriots have done more than any team in the salary cap era, and believe me I have the utmost respect for that, despite being tired of seeing them.
I disagree. I love Dynasties. As long as it's not the steelers or Cowboys. I believe dynasties give the bad teams something to dream about. I dream that the Texans will win three to four Super Bowls one day. I know the chances are slim, but I'd rather see that it can be Done....
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #10
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 68219 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
The Pats do not have class. They are a plastic group.
What do you base this opinion on?

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #11
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I think this is the Colts' year.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #12
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

The Pats say all these good things to the media but really they are real arrogant behind closed doors.
Old 01-14-2007   #13
DomDavis
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 DomDavis was voted MVPDomDavis was voted MVPDomDavis was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
Oh, wait... those were regular season games, not playoff games.

Playoff version of Peyton Manning against playoff version of Tom Brady, who's your money on?
DomDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #14
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
The Pats say all these good things to the media but really they are real arrogant behind closed doors.
what's wrong with that? that's the way it should be.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #15
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Because their coach is an egotistical jerk. Because their players are egotistical jerks. I respect what they've accomplished by winning three titles in five years, but I hate the personality of the team.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #16
Snapple
Veteran

I know the Colts are our division rivals, and I can't argue with rooting againts them, but I absolutely cannot stand the friggin' Patriots. I hate them so much.

Besides, wouldn't you like to say that we beat the Superbowl champs this year? Gotta root for the Colts.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #17
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
I know the Colts are our division rivals, and I can't argue with rooting againts them, but I absolutely cannot stand the friggin' Patriots. I hate them so much.

Besides, wouldn't you like to say that we beat the Superbowl champs this year? Gotta root for the Colts.
Completely agree, I'd love the colts to win. I only wish they were 14-2 regular season with two losses to the texans. they go undefeated in the post season and win the superbowl. finally peyton gets his title but is haunted by the texans for the rest of his existance.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #18
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

Quote:
Couldn't have put it any better myself. I agree 101% with this statement...
Old 01-15-2007   #19
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

This years best NFL team will not be in the SB in Miami next month, but they
have absolutely no one but themselves to blame.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #20
real

I am happy the Patriots won, as well as the Saints....If those two square off in the big one, I won't know who to root for...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read