Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-14-2007   #1
TXGRL
Veteran

Default Saints-Bears...

Now that will be a game!
Old 01-14-2007   #2
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: Saints-Bears...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I'm in with the Saints. Like anyone would wonder!
Well i know my ex boyfriend is at the Pats game since he has season tickets, so do you think i want them to win there???? UUUGGGHHH...But i have a feeling they will....Now that really sucks...

OOPPSSS, had to edit this, i thought they were playing at Foxboro not in San Diego....Thats alittle better, if NE wins he won't be there to watch it...hahha

Last edited by shinerbock_girl; 01-14-2007 at 03:57 PM.
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #3
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Hopefully, he's on the side of the road right now...looking for a tow out of the ditch.

We could only get so lucky if Matt was with him.

:howling laughter:
LOL....Thats a good thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #4
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGRL View Post
Now that will be a game!
Gotta say, I like the Saints. I just don't think the Bears will be able to stop Duece, Brees, the WR's, and yes, even Bush. And if the Saints D gets in Grossman's face like they did Garcia's, the Saints could probably win it pretty easily.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007   #5
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

The only thing I don't like about this match up is that it's a 50/50 chance of being a game worth anyone's time to watch, thanks to Grossman's erraticness.

Pending the weather, I think the game is in the Saint's favor, due to how the Seahawks were able to generate some decent offense against the Bears.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read