Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-13-2007   #1
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Reggie Bush Hit

video

It's good that Bush is alright, but... he got jacked up!

Last edited by gg no re; 01-13-2007 at 11:31 PM. Reason: made cooler by kastofsna
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #2
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Reggie Bush Hit

one of the biggest hit ive seen all year, good job sheldon
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

it's better without the stupid text.

kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Adjusted for awesome.
Old 01-13-2007   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

^^^How can i make that my avatar??
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

oh my stars what a hit.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

here is the sideline video of bush after he got off of the field

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRscxQZs8E
Sponsored links
Old 01-13-2007   #8
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
oh my stars what a hit.
You could say that Bush got VY'ed on his Super Mario's...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

It is too bad Williams from Jacksonville didn't get the ball on the reverse when Mario leveled him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56dGduRc1I4

same kind of pop, (made him inverted too)
Old 01-13-2007   #10
Toro
Veteran

Default Uth Oh.. Saint Reginald just made his first career mistake :O

Big turnover for Bush.. Bad timing too. Wonder how everyone will put a spin on this one.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #11
Koolbrz
Veteran

Default Re: Uth Oh.. Saint Reginald just made his first career mistake :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
Big turnover for Bush.. Bad timing too. Wonder how everyone will put a spin on this one.
Not a big deal. Saints defense held. Looks like Saint Reginald is going into the Conference Championship.
Koolbrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #12
Toro
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolbrz View Post
Not a big deal. Saints defense held. Looks like Saint Reginald is going into the Conference Championship.
Yep.. By the looks of things they are.. He's had a good game otherwise.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #13
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Host the picture somewhere else. I can't see it.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #14
gg no re
iggnorent

Um... I guess until the image comes back up....

...This will hold you off for a while...

Old 01-13-2007   #15
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

better put a Texans spin on your thread or it gets moved to the nfl forum.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #16
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post

Come on I wanted to..... hehe that's hilarious. This will keep me entertained . Thanks
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #17
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

wow, thet got removed quick. Luckily I saw it earlier (live and on this thread). I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon. That pwnd video is classic though - I think just the look down after the food gets taken is perfect. </thread hijack>
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #18
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post

I'm seeing a Kngaroo...Is there a reason iam see a Kangroo????
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007   #19
gg no re
iggnorent

Okay dudes and ladies, here is a video of the (arguably) best hit of the 2006 season.

Once again, thumbs up to Bush for recovering well, but..... jacked up!
Old 01-13-2007   #20
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

I just know that this hit was one of those where every one in the country went "OOOOHhhhhhh!!!!"

I personally went over it again and again on my DVR....
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read