Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-14-2004   #1
Logan546
waterboy

Default dextar jackson

should the texans go after dexter jackson(Super Bowl MVP) now that he has been released from the cardinals? Being that i from louisiana i do not get any info on who should the texans go after. it is always saints this and saints that.
Logan546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Jackson has had a back injury. I'm not sure if he can play, or if he is a risk of further injury.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Jackson has been on IR since before the season began for a back injury. I would guess his prognosis is not great or the Cards would have held onto him--he was only in the 2nd year of a 5 year contract.
Old 10-14-2004   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Jackson has been on IR since before the season began for a back injury. I would guess his prognosis is not great or the Cards would have held onto him--he was only in the 2nd year of a 5 year contract.
The cards have been doing alot of strange things. So I wont say that he is never going to play again. They fired their starting center, Pete Kendrall, who is a good one. But the texans dont need a next year S, they need help this year. In the form of DL.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004   #5
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
The cards have been doing alot of strange things. So I wont say that he is never going to play again. They fired their starting center, Pete Kendrall, who is a good one.
Some players complained to the NFL about Denny Green's practices. Green thought it was Kendrall so he made the move to make a statement. Now there is a rumor that Kendrall wasn't the one to spearhead the complaint. Ooops!!!
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read