Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-10-2007   #1
jbh1970
Rookie

Default Demeco and Vince!

Went to the Rockets game tonite and DeMeco and Vince were at the game. DeMeco sat in Leslie Alexander's seats. During half -time, Vince and his "guys" went to the Lexus Lounge with all the other VIP's and DeMeco stayed back and signed autographs for fans near him. What a gentleman!

Just another sign of a classy guy! By the way we won!
jbh1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #2
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler
Cool Re: Demeco and Vince!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh1970 View Post
Went to the Rockets game tonite and DeMeco and Vince were at the game. DeMeco sat in Leslie Alexander's seats. During half -time, Vince and his "guys" went to the Lexus Lounge with all the other VIP's and DeMeco stayed back and signed autographs for fans near him. What a gentleman!

That is pretty tight to see DeMeco as a Rockets fan! So I assume now that Vince has season tickets to the Rockets games because he has so far gone to three home games.
SamuraiSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #3
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis
Default Re: Demeco and Vince!

That's really cool.

Last edited by travfrancis; 01-11-2007 at 01:28 AM.
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #4
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 274 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

glad demeco is liking Houston...
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #5
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 12 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

Nice to see that Demeco was signing autographs at halftime, what a classy thing to do.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #6
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Well one of the reason VY might of skipped out on signing Autographs may be the people of fans asking forgot their cash and couldnt pay 50 bucks per autograph
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #7
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts View Post
Well one of the reason VY might of skipped out on signing Autographs may be the people of fans asking forgot their cash and couldnt pay 50 bucks per autograph

Yeah right. At Titans training camp he signed every single autograph every single day.
Old 01-11-2007   #8
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Durring a break Clutch had both guys sign a gold football and thew it into the fans. It might already be on ebay.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #9
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Durring a break Clutch had both guys sign a gold football and thew it into the fans. It might already be on ebay.
i was there tonight and saw vince autograph a football that got tossed into the stands, but i cant say that i ever saw demeco.
Old 01-11-2007   #10
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i was there tonight and saw vince autograph a football that got tossed into the stands, but i cant say that i ever saw demeco.
They introduced Demeco first at mid court and he signed the ball...then he went to the corner and did the same with Vince on the same gold ball.
Old 01-11-2007   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh1970 View Post

Cool, so for us out of towners who is leslie Alexander?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Cool, so for us out of towners who is leslie Alexander?
Rockets Owner...
Old 01-11-2007   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Should have known , thanks!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #14
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13541 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
Yeah right. At Titans training camp he signed every single autograph every single day.
VY has always been courteous about autographs.

I find it funny(okay foolish) that people are hating on him, the guy pleaded to be our QB!
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #15
Johnny Utah
All Pro

I heard that when they announced Demeco he received a few cheers, but when they announced Vince the place erupted.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #16
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
I heard that when they announced Demeco he received a few cheers, but when they announced Vince the place erupted.
Yea it was louder for VY...
Old 01-11-2007   #17
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BCarrFree View Post
VY has always been courteous about autographs.

I find it funny(okay foolish) that people are hating on him, the guy pleaded to be our QB!
Probably Mike Quinn pleaded to be our QB too. Doesn't mean he doesn't suck either.

MIKE QUINN KICKS BABIES.

See me hatin' on the playa!

Guy couldn't even get a starting job for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers over Kevin Glenn, a career backup IN THE CFL!

Who cares if Young pleaded to be a Texan? He's not a Texan, he's a division rival, and as such, will be the target of venom for years to come. Probably makes sense to get used to it, because I don't see it changing.
Old 01-11-2007   #18
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
They introduced Demeco first at mid court and he signed the ball...then he went to the corner and did the same with Vince on the same gold ball.
well poo, that sucks that i completely missed seeing him, and i think a lot of folks in my area did too because nobody made a sound until vince was announced.
Old 01-11-2007   #19
DenverBorn
Veteran

Quote:
Who cares if Young pleaded to be a Texan? He's not a Texan, he's a division rival, and as such, will be the target of venom for years to come. Probably makes sense to get used to it, because I don't see it changing.
I think you are waaaaaaaayyyyyyy underestimating how many VY loyalists live in this town. I think you are the one who's going to have to get used to it..
DenverBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #20
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBorn View Post
I think you are waaaaaaaayyyyyyy underestimating how many VY loyalists live in this town. I think you are the one who's going to have to get used to it..
I am fortunate in the fact that I don't have to get used to anything.

1) I don't care one way or the other about Vince Young.
2) He's not the reason they were 8-8. Volek could have done as well or better in the same situation.
3) There aren't a whole lot of Vince Young enthusiasts/loyalists/brown-nosers in Edmonton.

I don't hate the fact that Vince Young beat us, for anything more than the fact that we lost. I didn't care if we drafted him, I didn't care if we didn't draft him. I want the team to win, regardless of who's on the roster. What I don't like is this "You all hate on da man, cuz he's da man, and he's from UT." Of course, I'm not terribly fond of the "Vince Young kicks puppies because he wants to beat the Texans twice a year. Not once but TWICE!" I don't think Young deserved to win the OROY, not because he's an evil Titan, but because Maurice Jones-Drew deserved it more. (And I HATE the Jags way more than I do the Titans)

I don't have any venom for Bud Adams beyond the fact that he took the Oilers away. He can draft whoever he wants, from wherever he wants.

I've got nothing to get used to. I'm used to the pro/anti Vince Young whiners already.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read