Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-10-2007   #1
drafter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 drafter is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdrafter is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default NFLDraftPro.com Mock Draft

http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html

They have us taking Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU.

Anderson.
drafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLDraftPro.com Mock Draft

Should be a great player but there are others I'd rather have. He really hasn't been on the radar for me or most on this board...so we'd probably be dissapointed. If we draft him in the 1st fine...but i'd hope we traded down.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #3
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

With Gaines Adams still there he has us picking Dorsey?? Doesn't moving Weaver inside (to a position he is familiar to) and drafting Adams make more sense?
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
With Gaines Adams still there he has us picking Dorsey?? Doesn't moving Weaver inside (to a position he is familiar to) and drafting Adams make more sense?
Agreed, I'd rather take Gaines Adams..with moving Weaver. We'd have the two youngest/best DE's in the entire NFL...with two DT stepping up to be worthwile starters..Peyton....well and Vince would be very nervous...

untill they looked at our secondary.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #5
cadahnic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Agreed, I'd rather take Gaines Adams..with moving Weaver. We'd have the two youngest/best DE's in the entire NFL...with two DT stepping up to be worthwile starters..Peyton....well and Vince would be very nervous...

untill they looked at our secondary.
I'd prefer Jamaal Anderson to Gaines Adams, but I'd still rather have us draft a CB or FS at #8 if Adrian Peterson is gone. If by some slim chance we do go DT I'd prefer Amobi Okoye to Dorsey.
Old 01-10-2007   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadahnic View Post
I'd prefer Jamaal Anderson to Gaines Adams, but I'd still rather have us draft a CB or FS at #8 if Adrian Peterson is gone. If by some slim chance we do go DT I'd prefer Amobi Okoye to Dorsey.
that would give the Texans the biggest pair of athletic DE's in the NFL bar none. still I love the speed & coverage factor of Gaines. that would be a tough decision but not a bad one to have

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read