Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-10-2007   #1
dbspi
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 dbspi is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdbspi is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default USC Jarrett to enter draft

First Pete Carol and now Jarret. I have a feeling the their LT Sam Baker will also declare for this year draft. Its amazing how this draft is turning out. It could be stronger then last year draft with all the under class man entering.

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2725996
dbspi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: USC Jarrett to enter draft

reminds me of another USC WR Keyshawn Johnson who was by the way the #1 overall pick by the Jets. Key had similar size @ 6040 210 Jarrett is 6050 210. hard to beleive a player of his status will not even be a top 10 pick but then ya never know? just shows how much the quality & talent of the College kids has increased over the last ten years.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #3
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

After torching a vaunted Michigan defense for 200 yds & 2 TD's, did anyone doubt that he was coming out? I'd come out too.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Would you get mad if he is the best offensive playmaker @ 8 that is there and we pick him?

Honestly I've seen the kid play and I got to say I am really impressed with him. He had good seasons before but this year he didn't have Reggie, or Mike Williams and he still broke out.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007   #5
Please_Evolve
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Please_Evolve is a Pro BowlerPlease_Evolve is a Pro Bowler

I don't think we go receiver i nteh draft but if he's there and someone is interested in trading up for him.....

No way in hell does Carrol Leave USC. It's like coaching the NFL at USC but way more job stability and with no NFL team there USC is the sports darling there.
Old 01-10-2007   #6
SLO Texan
Veteran

We just dont need another WR at all. And with there being alot of good WR talent coming out this year I dont see anyone needing to trade up to get a specific guy. Unless by some miracle Calvin drops to #8(wont happen I know).

i could see us possibly taking a WR in the 3rd or 4th if someone drops but otherwise I say NO, NO, NO!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read