Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-08-2007   #1
TXGRL
Veteran

Exclamation 2nd Round Playoff Predictions -You pick

Okay, now we have made it through wild card...we are on to 2nd round.

My picks:

Pats vs Chargers:
Pick:Chargers-LT will just tear it up and Pats are tired.
Rooting for: Chargers

Colts vs Ravens:
Pick: Ravens-Ravens D just too much for tired Colts.
Rooting for: Ravens (have to support McNair now!)

Bears vs Seahawks:
Pick: Bears-despite Grossman, Bears will kick it into high gear and eat the Hawks!
Rooting for: Bears

Saints vs Eagles:

Pick: Saints - Brees will have a solid game and it will be tight.
Rooting for: Saints

I'm 50/50 after last weekend..so hope to improve this week!
Old 01-08-2007   #2
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd Round Playoff Predictions -You pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGRL View Post
Okay, now we have made it through wild card...we are on to 2nd round.

My picks:

Pats vs Chargers:
Pick:Chargers-LT will just tear it up and Pats are tired.

Colts vs Ravens:
Pick: Ravens-Ravens D just too much for tired Colts.
Rooting for: Ravens (have to support McNair now!)

Bears vs Seahawks:
Pick: Bears-despite Grossman, Bears will kick it into high gear and eat the Hawks!
Rooting for: Bears

Saints vs Eagles:

Pick: Saints - Brees will have a solid game and it will be tight.
Rooting for: Saints

I'm 50/50 after last weekend..so hope to improve this week!

Chargers
Ravens
Bears
Iggles

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Pats
Ravens
Bears
Eagles
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Chargers
Ravens
Bears
Iggles
i agree wit this man.
Old 01-08-2007   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Pats
Ravens
Bears
Saints

Note: I'm horrible at picking games this year. Abysmal.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #6
king_jamason
Rookie

indy 17 balt 20
Phil 21 no 20
sea 10 chicago 17
ne 17 sd 21
king_jamason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #7
real

My picks:

Pats

Seahawks:

Saints

Ravens
Sponsored links
Old 01-08-2007   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Chargers

Colts

Saints

Bears
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Are the Cowboys still in? I think the play the Giants on Saturday.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Chargers. Pats are a very good playoff team. Chargers a better team period.

Colts. Peyton Manning will be able to score enough points against the Ravens D. And the Colts D seemed to step up at the right time last week.

Bears. Grossman will play a decent game. The Bears will win this one in a squeaker though.

Eagles. Saints are a good story, but I think the Eagles are playing better.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #11
TXGRL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Are the Cowboys still in? I think the play the Giants on Saturday.
Ha, you wish...
Old 01-08-2007   #12
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

patriots
eagles
colts
bears
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398704 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Chargers
Ravens
Bears
Saints

Unlikely that all home teams win out, but I have a hard time picking which one would lose.
Old 01-08-2007   #14
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I have a hard time picking which one would lose.
Patriots over the Chargers
Old 01-08-2007   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

almost 100% sure that the patriots shut down tomlinson fairly easily.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #16
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Bolts
Saints
Bears
Ravens
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #17
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will take The Pats over Da Bolts because of coach Chokenhimer.
Give me Da Bears to put the Seahawks out of their misery.
The Ratbirds have the D to stop the Colts.
I will take the Eagles over the Saints but would not be upset if the Saints win.
Old 01-08-2007   #18
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
almost 100% sure that the patriots shut down tomlinson fairly easily.
WoW....

I'm picking the Patriots to win, but I don't know if i'd put Tomlinson,Shutdown, and Fairly Easy in the same sentence together...

We'll see....
Old 01-08-2007   #19
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

My picks:

Pats vs Chargers:
Pick:Might be closer than some think. The Pats have played brilliantly ever since they lost to the Dolphins. I think this could go either way, but I pick the Chargers to pull it out (despite Marty's history)

Colts vs Ravens:
Pick: Ravens- Cannot stand the Ravens, but I like their D and balanced offense against the Colts.
Rooting for: Colts

Bears vs Seahawks:
Pick: Bears - Seahawks are lucky to be in this game. The only way they win is if Grossman has one of his Hyde games.
Rooting for: Seahawks

Saints vs Eagles:
Pick: Saints - The Eagles cannot stay up with the high flying Saints.
Rooting for: Eagles are my second favorite team, but I wouldn't be all that upset if the Saints won.
Old 01-08-2007   #20
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

Patriots V Chargers
Colts V Ravens
Seahawks V Bears
Eagles V Saints

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read