Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007   #1
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default The Official 'At Least Carr Isn't Tony Romo' Thread

the horror....the humanity....the choke

I have said a lot of critical things about Carr, but at least he isn't Tony Romo.....

Let me be the first to declare that 'Romomania' is officially over.

I couldn't believe I saw that with my own eyes. Move over Pecardcik (sick) there is a new poster boy for choking....

That was just a horrific ending for any team, even the Cowboys. Not quite as bad as 35-3 obviously, but it was an individual choke which can actually be worse
Old 01-07-2007   #2
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Official 'At Least Carr Isn't Tony Romo' Thread

Old 01-07-2007   #3
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

It just wasn't Romo's night. Earlier in the game, the camera showed Parcells talking (yelling) at Romo. I'm not that good at reading lips, but, it was shown about 3 times. The way that I read it was, "Just throw the F------ ball!"
This was a definate pressure choke. I agree that Romomania is probably now over. Hopefully, so is the TO-mania.
Old 01-07-2007   #4
saintarnold
Rookie

There is a football god!
Romo,T.O...Uh oh.
Old 01-07-2007   #5
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Even the Austrian announcers said that it is a joke that romo is a pro bowl QB in the NFC.
Old 01-07-2007   #6
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

If you listen carefully you can actually hear a "bwoop" as the ball slides out of his hands.

Old 01-07-2007   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel bad for Romo, that was the worst ever. Fortunately it can't get any worse, so from now on, it's all uphill

Romo in the pro-bowl, that's just silly...
Old 01-07-2007   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

If we thought Carr threads were bad before, I couldn't imagine if the places were reversed and it was the Texans and Carr that had the mistake..

I don't buy the excuse that would come up that people would be happy if Carr got us to the playoffs, a botch like last night would still fuel the fire against Carr.
Old 01-07-2007   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I feel bad for Romo, that was the worst ever. Fortunately it can't get any worse, so from now on, it's all uphill

Romo in the pro-bowl, that's just silly...

I thought so too esp after 7 games, but then I thought .. who else in the NFC.. most Qb's that I could think of were injured and just coming back or got injured and out for the season.
(or just plain not anygood)
Old 01-07-2007   #10
t_flare
Veteran

i wont shed a tear for Romo.. shoulda play Bledose
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read