Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-07-2007   #1
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer
Default Heck of a ride gentlemen

This is what football is all about. When a game brings tears down a guy's face, you know you love this game.. Fumbling in the endzone, missing a first down by an inch, going for the FG and botching the snap, getting up to run for what looks like for a SPLIT second he might actually score a TD. Heckuva ride.

I'm reading the other thread and I know alot of people here have some bad vibes about the Cowboys, but not from this 'Boys fan. Just want to Represent.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Heck of a ride gentlemen

I like some Cowboys fans, like whoever's doing Drew Bledsoe's blog.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #3
SLO Texan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Seriously, that guy is hilarious!!!
Old 01-07-2007   #4
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1341 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice choke job by the boys. Toni Homo goes from America's sweetheart to the biggest goat in Cowboys history.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #5
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I look forward to a better record next season. As painful as the loss was, and how it happened, I have some comfort in a nice lemon drop and a hand of poker. This too shall pass.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #6
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

the cowboys and romo played a great game. what a great team..im sure they'll come back alot stronger next yr....

ahh who am i kidding

ROMOWNED!!
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

as much as i like the cowboy fans that visit this forum, i cant hide the fact that i loved watching the boys lose. my dad's a fan and i made sure to rub it in. i'm sorry HBTC & LMBH & Huge, yall are well respected guests here, but i just wont like the boys ... thanks seahawks!!!
Old 01-07-2007   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post

ROMOWNED!!
That's hilarious!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't see quite how the King is involved, but I will now remember that play everytime I see my newest bobblehead.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #10
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Nice choke job by the boys. Toni Homo goes from America's sweetheart to the biggest goat in Cowboys history.
I think Leon Lett still holds that honor.
Old 01-07-2007   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I must say I am impressed and appreciate the compassion and kind words that TO had to say about and to Romo.
Old 01-07-2007   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

What a freak play to lose on. Romo's off-season is going to be loooooooong.
Old 01-07-2007   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Jackie Smith just told Pat Robertson to tell me he wants your e-mail.
Old 01-07-2007   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

No matter how it ends for him, Tony Romo is the best thing to happen to the Cowboys since their last Lombardi trophy.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #15
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull View Post
No matter how it ends for him, Tony Romo is the best thing to happen to the Cowboys since their last Lombardi trophy.

I agree with you on that one that is for sure. If Texans had Romo we all would be praising him saying he is the next (insert famous QB here). I wish we had Romo though.
SamuraiSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

I have a problem in who to root for now since there are several teams in that I really like. This is my list of preferences as of now.
1. Saints (after all the city has been though a Superbowl would be nice)
2. Colts (I like the team and would love to see a Dungy coached team witn the big one)
3. Ravens (I would love to see McNair win a ring, and another one for Ray Lewis)
4. Bears (family members with a Chicago connection thinks I should)
5. Jets (no particular reason, just because)
Old 01-07-2007   #17
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that this thread should have been titled:
Heck of a slide gentlemen.
Cowgirls choked pretty badly over the last 5 games.
Unfortunately for Romo, he will always be remembered for this play. IE, Jackie Smith.
Old 01-07-2007   #18
carter08
truth.

Rep Power: 70 carter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to carter08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
You mean that really isn't Drew
carter08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #19
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41343 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-07-2007   #20
Capster67
Veteran

After watching the Oilers blow games in every way imaginable, I have to confess it was nice to see another team have to deal with some of what we've had to deal with for decades.
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read