Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-06-2007   #1
carter08
truth.

Rep Power: 70 carter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to carter08
Default Its 11:30...

and the Cowboys are still about to be one and done
carter08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #2
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Its 11:30...

The Hawks just aren't that good, although The Boys have been stinking it up as of late, I don't see them losing tonight.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #3
carter08
truth.

Rep Power: 70 carter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
The Hawks just aren't that good, although The Boys have been stinking it up as of late, I don't see them losing tonight.
I see you being wrong.

Romo does not have the experience to win in the playoffs
Old 01-06-2007   #4
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter08 View Post
I thought the Cowboy game was a night game on channel 2?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

it is.....and just because a guy doesn't have experience doesn't neccessarily mean that he'll flop.....Romo is not David Carr.
Old 01-06-2007   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

it comes on tonight on NBC after the Colts/Chiefs game....Go Cowboys!!!
Old 01-06-2007   #7
carter08
truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Ok. I'm going to be civil here, but I have just looked through all channels and I have NO FOOTBALL on right now. Sorry. I'm still a bit miffed at 48 hours of airport bull**** and I need an outlet.

I find no football on TV. I have info 'mercials and basketball.

Someone explain before I punch something.

And no. I'm NOT going out to a sports BRA (airport humor there) to watch anything. BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!!
NBC
High School All American game
Sponsored links
Old 01-06-2007   #8
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
it is.....and just because a guy doesn't have experience doesn't neccessarily mean that he'll flop.....Romo is not David Carr.

Thats a Low Blow Its the System i tell you
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
NBC
High School All American game
Intl Bowl - ESPN2 Cin up on WMU 27-24 with 1:18 left though...

...edit... hey, it's a football game.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #10
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Sorry Carter, but start prepping up for the Texan's draft in April because it's going to be a while till Dallas is one and done.

The word inexpirenced doesn't translate to Romo.. he's only overcome the odds of odds to be the starter of the Dallas Cowboys, gone head to toe with the finest defenses in the league and you think he's going to flop?

The media has grilled the guy for his "poor play" the past few weeks.. Those 28 and 30 point performances in December weren't quite enough. BP has toasted him in his press conferences-- he's going to come out to play. And what better team to do it against then a depleted Seahawk secondary? Watch for this game to be a shoot out before Roy Williams or DeMarcus Ware makes a game changing turnover to give Dallas the edge.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #11
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I hope the Cowboys advance.
um...................no
Old 01-06-2007   #12
carter08
truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
um...................no
Exactly
Old 01-07-2007   #13
carter08
truth.

I hate to say it
I really do
but
I told you so
Old 01-07-2007   #14
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys! View Post
Sorry Carter, but start prepping up for the Texan's draft in April because it's going to be a while till Dallas is one and done.

The word inexpirenced doesn't translate to Romo.. he's only overcome the odds of odds to be the starter of the Dallas Cowboys, gone head to toe with the finest defenses in the league and you think he's going to flop?

The media has grilled the guy for his "poor play" the past few weeks.. Those 28 and 30 point performances in December weren't quite enough. BP has toasted him in his press conferences-- he's going to come out to play. And what better team to do it against then a depleted Seahawk secondary? Watch for this game to be a shoot out before Roy Williams or DeMarcus Ware makes a game changing turnover to give Dallas the edge.

Quote:
Just thought these were funny because Romo flopped whn the game was on the line. Perfect snap, but jelly fingers bobbled it.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #15
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hate to say it
I really do
but
I told you so
What are the winning lottery numbers?
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #16
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys! View Post

Are you going to be coming back? I bet you were typing in a I told you so response at the end of the game yesterday until Romo fumbled the snap.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #17
carter08
truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
What are the winning lottery numbers?
2, 9, 15, 27, 38, 44

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read