Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2007   #1
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dr. Z's All-Pros (comments on DeMeco Ryans)

Quote:
After six games or so I had not seen the Texans at all and I was burning with curiosity about Ryans, who was running up huge tackle and assist numbers. So I asked the club if they could send me a few defensive reels and they obliged with three, and it sure was fun ... no, not grading him, just watching him in action. A rookie, who played like a rookie, but with a really high-powered engine. He'd swallow just about every fake, and they threw lots of them at him, but he was so blazingly fast that he could recover and make a tackle, even across the field. Toward the end of the season, he was more sound. Not at all-pro level yet, but when he gets the hang of the game ... watch out.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ll.pros/3.html
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read