Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-11-2004   #1
God of Wine

Post Titans in Retro against Texans?

I watched Casserly on Channel 13 tonight and he said the Titans will be wearing Oiler uniforms, he wasn't sure on the helmets. How sweet would that be to beat the Oilers? :woot

Sorry if this was already brought up.
Old 10-11-2004   #2
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

That was then ..this is now. Bud might think that would be upsetting, but
I really doubt that our Texan team could care less what the Titans are wearing.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

They are wearing their alternate jerseys. It just flip-flops the navy blue with the baby blue. Kinda cool looking.

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I've always thought the Titans had really ugly uniforms. Oilers too. The Columbia blue..ugh.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004   #5
Titanico

The alternate uniform looks incredible. But all the Titans uniforms look much better than any Oilers' one.
Old 10-12-2004   #6
Titanico

I think is just a matter of points of view as you say. But I really like much better the Titans' uniforms than any Oilers' ones.
Old 10-12-2004   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375231 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know, man, the Oilers used to wear those all white unis on the road, and with the white helmet and blue / red strips, I always thought they were trying to be like Evil Kneival!

It just didn't look that "tough" back in the day.

I like the Texans uniforms way more than anything the Oilers/Titans have come up with.
Old 10-12-2004   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Stop bringing up all these memories. The Oilers did have the best uniform. There was no other team like it and it was very original.

Anyhow, forget all that because this Sunday is my Bday and I would love to see us stomp either jersey the freakin Tontos wear!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004   #9
Titanico

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Stop bringing up all these memories. The Oilers did have the best uniform. There was no other team like it and it was very original.

Anyhow, forget all that because this Sunday is my Bday and I would love to see us stomp either jersey the freakin Tontos wear!
No, what could be TONTO is to expect a win ahead of time...so hold on tight and think in a better way to celebrate your b-day.

It could be sad that the Titans will spoil it, with a win, you know?

So....don't be tonto, and find otherways to have a good one. :woot
Old 10-17-2004   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Turned out the Titans did go retro-Oiler today after all. They came out and layed an egg.
Old 10-19-2004   #11
Titanico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Turned out the Titans did go retro-Oiler today after all. They came out and layed an egg.
ha! whatever!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read