Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-02-2007   #1
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Prime Time Makes Amends!!!

He mentioned Houston as one of the up and coming teams. He mentioned that we beat the Colts and Jags and could be a really good team next year.

I was surprised!
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #2
whotex8
Rookie

Default Re: Prime Time Makes Amends!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He mentioned Houston as one of the up and coming teams. He mentioned that we beat the Colts and Jags and could be a really good team next year.

I was surprised!
Forgive my ignorance but who mentioned it?
Old 01-02-2007   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Deion Prime Time Sanders
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #4
whotex8
Rookie

Gotcha. "Pimp-wannabe Sanders".
Old 01-02-2007   #5
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whotex8 View Post
Pimp? Is he no longer a Christian?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whotex8 View Post
Sorry, I wasn't clear on that.

But yesterday he'd been pretty derogatory about the Texans/Browns game during the highlights and I was surprised that he was so much more positive about the team today.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #7
whotex8
Rookie

He was probably called on it by his higher-ups. Either way, who cares what he has to say. He was playin to the camera and he wasn't as cute as he thought he was.
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2007   #8
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Sorry, I wasn't clear on that.

But yesterday he'd been pretty derogatory about the Texans/Browns game during the highlights and I was surprised that he was so much more positive about the team today.

I didn't think it was meant to be derogatory, rather stating that it was a boring game, thus boring highlights. Perhaps I felt that way because I too thought it was a boring game and I was there.

Although I didn't see the game, but I read some of the same comments about the Bears game, but IMO, it doesn't discredit that this year they are a good team, just one that chose to close out the regular season with a lackluster performance, probably for obvious reasons.

As a Cowboys fan, their game against the Eagles on Christmas Day was the worst game I have sat through at Texas Stadium. It was poorly played, boring as **ll. I certainly wouldn't have been offended if Deion had made the same comments because it was the truth.

The comments made tonight were about his thoughts of the Texans next season, and I thought it was a good comment from someone who has played the game.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #9
Big_O
waterboy

Well if "Prime Time" said it, it must be true!
Big_O is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read