Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2007   #1
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer
Default Davis name change

Did anyone see that Domanick Davis changed his name to Domanick Williams?

http://houstontexans.com/news/detail...0Latest%20News

Quote:
RB Domanick Williams (formally Domanick Davis)

(on his rehab) ďItís going good. Itís going good. I had all the time I needed, and like I said, most of the guys are checking out, Iím checking in. And Iím going to be waiting on everybody else. Iím going to do everything I have to do to get myself back on the field. And itís going great right now.Ē

(on whether he is starting the 2007 season now) ďRight now.Ē

(on whether is 100 percent yet) ďI wouldnít say 100 percent, I mean, but itís close and itís on its way. Itís going real good. My knee is allowing me to lift heavy weight without swelling up, and that was one of the biggest problems that I had. Itís just going great.Ē

(on how hard 2006 was for him) ďItís been real hard. I didnít watch, not one game. Itís not that I didnít care because if anybody cares I care. It was just my way of dealing with it because it would hurt me in another kind of way. I just focused on what I had to do to get myself back and then weíll take care of it when itís time.Ē

(on changing his name from Dominick Davis) ďAnd it will be number 31, Dominick Williams. I just had to make a change. I wasnít really a Davis the whole time, but I have kids of my own and I needed to do what was right.Ē
(on more on the name change) ďI just changed Davis to Williams. I wasnít really a (Davis). I was my older brotherís Dadís last name and whatever happened I ended up with Davis. So now that I have kids of my own, a little boy and a little girl, ĎSpikeí (Dominick, Jr.) and Liana, I have to change my name to what it really is, and itís Williams.Ē
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #2
tiger06
Veteran

Default Re: Davis name change

I see.. this'll take some getting used to
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #3
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Well it worked for Hakeem.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if Williams has better knees ?

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Davis name change

Is my jersey a collector's item now, lol?

IF he comes back, why #31?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

This has got to annoy some Davis fans with Davis jerseys.
Old 01-01-2007   #7
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Goodbye Double D, Hello D-Dub.

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2007   #8
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Is my jersey a collector's item now, lol?

IF he comes back, why #31?
he was 31 at LSU
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #9
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Hilarious!
Old 01-01-2007   #10
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I saw that, too!

He's not ever going to play football again anyway. He can go through the motions with this rehab bit just to satisfy the terms of his contract all he wants. Smart thing to do.

But bone on bone is just that . . bone on bone. DD, er ahem . . (DW) will take a settlement and retire. I wish Domanick Williams the best of luck in his future away from football.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #11
Sco-tai
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Hahhha. That's hilarious.

Maybe it's just a ploy to sell more Jerseys.

Old 01-01-2007   #12
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Why not Domanick Buchanon? That would have been a more fan friendly decision.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #13
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Some players are just too selfish.
Old 01-01-2007   #14
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Maybe he thinks if the team is getting a fresh start so should he??

Hey, if he is back at close to 100% next year, in my book, he can call himself whatever he wants. (Well, maybe not Terel Owens, but other than that.....)

I really hope he makes it, a rotation with Taylor, Dominic (Unknown), and the Great Dayne could be fun to watch.
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #15
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
lol...i think anyone who bought a Pbuc jersey is just reaping what they sowed shame on them
Old 01-01-2007   #16
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher View Post
Well it worked for Hakeem.
Haha! I thought @ first he became a Muslim!
Old 01-01-2007   #17
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

At least Domanick Williams sounds better than Ron Mexico...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

He's going to change his name to Taylor Dayne, quit football, and start singing girly 80's rock tunes.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #19
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He's going to change his name to Taylor Dayne, quit football, and start singing girly 80's rock tunes.
..."because girls just wanna have fun"...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom17 View Post
Haha! I thought @ first he became a Muslim!
Domanick Achbar...... or Domanick Ali.... That's what I would've done.

But Domanick Williams?? Talk about supporting the teams #1 pick.

I'm glad to hear things are going well with his Rehab. I can't wait to see the little fella get back on the field.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read