Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texizgreat

Waterboy
Texans | 2007 schedule announced
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 09:39:46 -0800

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans' 2007 schedule will include home dates versus the Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tennessee Titans. Road games include visits to the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and Tennessee Titans.

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans' 2007 schedule will include home dates versus the Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tennessee Titans. Road games include visits to the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and Tennessee Titans.

Broncos, Chief, and 'aints at home are a good thing. Falcons, Panthers and Chargers on the road SUCKS.

Quick thoughts on what's coming next year, ASSUMING a cover corner, at the very least a complement to Dayne, a touch of help on the OL, and a safety who can both man the slot and support the run defense:

Wins: Jacksonville at home, Tennessee at home and away, Miami at home, Indy home, at Oakland, at Cleveland :ok:

Losses: Indy away, Kansas City, New Orleans, at Carolina, at San Diego. :hides:

Toss-ups: Denver at home, at Atlanta, Tampa at home, at Jacksonville :shades:

That puts us at 8-8 or thereabouts. We could be anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6. I'd actually be okay with that as long as they looked like a football team and were building something instead of just trying to win a few games.

**I'm guessing that we could make the playoffs giving that we have a good offseason**:snobord:

THat is the same schedule the bengals had this season, aside from AFC north, and they had the hardest ranked schedule going into the season. There is no way they have an easier road next year.

THat is the same schedule the bengals had this season, aside from AFC north, and they had the hardest ranked schedule going into the season. There is no way they have an easier road next year.

That is what I was thinking. I now the NFL changes every year, but going off what teams did this year, it could be another long season for the Texans. I will be happy with an 8 & 8 record next year.

Oh, I'm not laughing by any means. I'm from New Orleans, but live in San Antonio. It's quite a drive to go home to see the Saints. Thankfully, they will be coming here. And you can bank on it that it will air nationally.

My problem will be that I won't know what to wear.....my Texans gear or my Saints. This happened the last time as well.

Okay did not know about your background and took Excellent for a sarcastic "excellent"

It's a very southerly schedule. Is Cleveland the only game that seems to have any chance of being below freezing?

It's a very southerly schedule. Is Cleveland the only game that seems to have any chance of being below freezing?

Cleveland's about the only game I'll have a chance at attending, seeing as how I'll be in upstate NY next year.

Back