Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-31-2006   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Next year Schedule?

Ok I know we're playing
TITANS x 2
JAGUARS x 2
COLTS x 2

who else are we playing?
I remember reading we're playing
Steelers in Pittsburg
anyone else know some more on next years schedule?
Old 12-31-2006   #2
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Next year Schedule?

nah man not yet but I kinda figured we'd play people in our division twice
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #3
texanfan2100
Veteran

Default Re: Next year Schedule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Ok I know we're playing
TITANS x 2
JAGUARS x 2
COLTS x 2

who else are we playing?
Steelers in Pittsburg
Titans twice
Colts twice
Jaguars twice
@Carolina
@Atlanta
vs. New Orleans
vs. Tampa Bay
@San Diego
@Oakland
vs. Kansas City
vs. Denver
Buffalo
Cleveland

Either the Buffalo or Cleveland game will be a home game, and the other will be a road game.
texanfan2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I looked in the texans program book and it says we're projected to play steelers away next year and Bears in 2008 again
Old 12-31-2006   #5
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Next year Schedule?

How come we get the hardest schedule?!

Seems like if thats true, it might be harder than it was this year.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #6
amazingandre
All Pro

in 08 we play the whole nfc division i hope we play green bay in green bay so i can finally see a game for once in my life!!!!!GEEZZZZZZ
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I need to find the program that shows when we play each team again but i'm pretty sure its on there
Sponsored links
Old 12-31-2006   #8
texanfan2100
Veteran

Quote:
I looked in the texans program book and it says we're projected to play steelers away next year and Bears in 2008 again
They rotate divisional schedules. Next year the Texans play the AFC West and the NFC South. They also play the teams from the other AFC divisions that finished in last place. Since they're already playing the AFC west, their other two conference games will be against the last place teams from the AFC North and AFC East. I believe that would be the Bills and Browns. I can't see any way they play the Steelers next year. They just played the AFC North last year, and the Steelers weren't a last place team.
texanfan2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

heh, alrighty
Old 12-31-2006   #10
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

All but two games are predetermined through 2009

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afcs.htm
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #11
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Browns and Bills...Again? What are they trying to create some sort of rivalry thing? (I know, they are last in their divs.)

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #12
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Home (2006 Record)

Denver Broncos (9-7)

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8)

Kansas City Chiefs (9-7)

Indianapolis Colts (12-4)

Miami Dolphins (6-10)

New Orleans Saints (10-6)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12)

Tennessee Titans (8-8)

Road

Atlanta Falcons (8-8)

Carolina Panthers (8-8)

Cleveland Browns (4-12)

Indianapolis Colts (12-4)

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8)

Oakland Raiders (2-14)

San Diego Chargers (14-2)

Tennessee Titans (8-8)
Old 01-01-2007   #13
skillz24
Rookie

Quote:
Ok I know we're playing
TITANS x 2
JAGUARS x 2
COLTS x 2

who else are we playing?
Steelers in Pittsburg
we are not playing pittsburgh...AFC WEST and NFC South along with miami, cleveland at cleveland, and oakland at oakland.
skillz24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read