Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game 16 Thread: Browns @ Texans

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/

Old 12-30-2006   #2
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game 16 Thread: Browns @ Texans

Hopefully we win this one!

GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Defintely we do. While not quite the smackdown, the Texans decide to make this a great start to an optimistic offseason and the home crowd is in great LOUD form. Texans win 24-13.

..... I hope. I know I'll be there to lose my voice one more time before the offseason.
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Let's face it, this is a HUGE game.

We win this one, we win two straight games in a row for the first time in almost two years, and man is the future is looking up. I'd be thinking we are actually looking like a managable football team.

We lose this one, we lose a game we should've won, and the future is not looking as good as it would. Instead of going into the offseason going "Man, we really stepped it up at the end of last year" we'll be going "We can't even play football." I mean, look at the difference between the threads after the Patriots game and the Colts game. This game will not only make how we think for a week though - it's going to be the whole offseason.

So yes, please, let's go win this one
Old 12-30-2006   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I can even imagine going into this offseason with a loss to the Browns. In '04 I was alright because we had won seven games. In '05 I was alright because I had wanted Reggie Bush or Vince Young at the time. Now, I am sure Gaines Adams or Alan Branch will be there when we win this game, so I want us to win it.
Old 12-30-2006   #6
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ken Dorsey. David Carr. A battle for the ages. Who will win Andre? Will he stay with Dave or ignite an old flame? Tune in tommorow at noon to find out. A special appearance by Kellen, Andre's old running mate may occur.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #7
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Ken Dorsey. David Carr. A battle for the ages. Who will win Andre? Will he stay with Dave or ignite an old flame? Tune in tommorow at noon to find out. A special appearance by Kellen, Andre's old running mate may occur.
Let's end this season with a bang shall we?
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-31-2006   #8
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected

Unfortunely I get to go to one game a year because I moved from Houston to Beaumont and it so happens this is the one. I have gone to one a year with the exception of last year (surgery) and they have one every time even the preseason game in New Orleans. I'm not saying that I am a good luck charm but it is nice to see them win every time I have gone. Now my son is old enough to go so it will be the family with me maybe this will convence the wife we need season tickets it worked with the Stros.
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #9
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughnecks View Post
Unfortunely I get to go to one game a year because I moved from Houston to Beaumont and it so happens this is the one. I have gone to one a year with the exception of last year (surgery) and they have one every time even the preseason game in New Orleans. I'm not saying that I am a good luck charm but it is nice to see them win every time I have gone. Now my son is old enough to go so it will be the family with me maybe this will convence the wife we need season tickets it worked with the Stros.
I heard gas is a killer.
Old 12-31-2006   #10
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans - 24
Browns - 17
Old 12-31-2006   #11
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
We lose this one, we lose a game we should've won, and the future is not looking as good as it would. Instead of going into the offseason going "Man, we really stepped it up at the end of last year" we'll be going "We can't even play football." I mean, look at the difference between the threads after the Patriots game and the Colts game. This game will not only make how we think for a week though - it's going to be the whole offseason.

So yes, please, let's go win this one
I second this sentiment, win one for my sanity in the off season.
Old 12-31-2006   #12
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I second this sentiment, win one for my sanity in the off season.
Oh man, I can hardly wait for the off-season threads to begin.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #13
amazingandre
All Pro

screw the offseason i cant wait til we win this game
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #14
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #15
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Could someone provide the link for the live radio broadcast?
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #16
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy New Year guys'n'gals. Let us pray that we can end the season on a winning note.

Wont be hear for all the game as I'm off out.....well its nearly 6pm here.....
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #17
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

kshn.com I guess!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #18
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Could someone provide the link for the live radio broadcast?
www.kshn.com
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #19
big sarge
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 big sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballotbig sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

This seems like deja vue all over again. Were we not in this situation a couple of years ago? Trying to end the season on a high note against Cleveland??? Hopefully we can learn from that experience and beat the Browns like they owe us money.......Good Luck Texans!!!!!
big sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #20
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian View Post
Happy New Year guys'n'gals. Let us pray that we can end the season on a winning note.

Wont be hear for all the game as I'm off out.....well its nearly 6pm here.....
It's 7 p.m here is Austria! Happy new year everyone!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read