Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-31-2006   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Frye starting

Thanks for him starting we got a turnover. Interception by CC in their endzone.

Just the way I figured it would start. This is ours for the taking.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #2
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Frye starting

With our offense playing like our first possesion.........

Its gonna be a loooonnnggg day.
Old 12-31-2006   #3
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default Re: Frye starting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
With our offense playing like our first possesion.........

Its gonna be a loooonnnggg day.
You had to worry about that coming off a great win last week. Carr is making it hard today on us Carr Homers.
Old 12-31-2006   #4
MrMeToo
All Pro

Default Re: Frye starting

Frye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carr.
Old 12-31-2006   #5
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Post Re: Frye starting

I think it depends on which Texans team shows up. Frankly, I think the Texans could shut the Browns out if the defense shows up. The Brownies have more woes than we do on their offensive line, and they are playing their 3rd string quarterback, thats what I thought anyways.

Defense is getting some good hard hits out there keep it up.

Offense, man just give Chris Taylor the ball he's got that 2nd gear I like.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read