Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-31-2006   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default No Reggie Bush on USC's sideline

Sorry, no link.

I just heard Jay Glazer's report on Fox that USC won't let Reggie on the sideline for the Rose Bowl. Apparently, they're ticked at him about the house scandal.

In unrelated news, OJ Simpson can still go to their practices..

***edit***

Not only has he been banned from the sideline, but they don't even want him at the game.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Reggie Bush on USC's sideline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull View Post
Sorry, no link.

I just heard Jay Glazer's report on Fox that USC won't let Reggie on the sideline for the Rose Bowl. Apparently, they're ticked at him about the house scandal.

***edit***

Not only has he been banned from the sideline, but they don't even want him at the game.
Typical LA nonsense. Killer welcome, but a money grubber isn't.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry, no link.

***edit***

Does USC know something we dont...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #4
domedog316
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Does USC know something we dont...
They know the Saints got one of the greatest young players in the game today while the Texans got Mario Williams.

They know that OJ killed his wife...while all Reggies family did was take some money and a house that was probably forced on them.....I guess with all the money he's gettin' paid now they won't have to worry about agents with killler offers.
domedog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #5
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by domedog316 View Post
They know the Saints got one of the greatest young players in the game today while the Texans got Mario Williams.

They know that OJ killed his wife...while all Reggies family did was take some money and a house that was probably forced on them.....I guess with all the money he's gettin' paid now they won't have to worry about agents with killler offers.
I wish I was forced to live in a big house for free and get flown all around the country to watch football games while staying in nice hotels and getting driven around in limos.

By the way, Reggie is far from one of the greatest young players in the game today. He is a good WR and a decent to bad running back. Personally, I would rather have the following running backs over him

1. Maurice Drew
2. Jerious Norwood
3. Laurence Maroney
4. Joseph Addai
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #6
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2410 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maurice Jones-Drew SHOULD win OROY but who knows, he gets zero press for how impressive he has been. Colston was the lock but injury stopped that.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #7
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 33666 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by domedog316 View Post
They know that OJ killed his wife...while all Reggies family did was take some money and a house that was probably forced on them.....
That's not a fair comparison.

I know for a fact that OJ did not deliberately kill his wife. He just forced his knife on her.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2007   #8
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

as i understand it, this is false. what happened is that USC has 5 VIP passes to give out and they'd already been assigned ... the 5th being to someone i havent even heard of, and the 4th going to matt leinhart (1-3 going to legends). as far as i know reggie is welcome at the game, but wont have a chance of having any type of seat of honor at the game. maybe i'm mistaken or simply missed something, but that's what i took out of the report given.
Old 01-01-2007   #9
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

He can't even be on the sidelines?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #10
the flash
Rookie

If it wasnt for Reggie, USC would have been the team that they were. (I thank him for trying that lateral during the Championship game.) But even so that is some crap if it is true. I hope Michigan tears them up.
Old 01-03-2007   #11
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry, no link.

What ever happened with the NCAA and Pac 10 investigations of the Bush "scandal"?

This same thing cost SMU dearly back in the 80's. Now USC gets away scot free?
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read