Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-30-2006   #1
Newbsies
Rookie

Default Ted Ginn Jr.

I know this might sound a little crazy, but is there any chance that Ginn could be like his former College Mate Chris Gamble and convert to cornerback in the NFL? Not saying that there is any way we draft him with our pick in the first round, but just thought I'd throw it out there. If he can have any sort of success at CB like Gamble has already had, it would be a great selection.
Old 12-30-2006   #2
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Ginn Jr.

nope. he's a receiver. and gamble didn't convert to corner in the NFL, he was a full-fledged CB in college, and he just played some WR sparingly. like charles woodson and champ bailey.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

And that poney only dose a couple of tricks. I'm praying, every night, that this isn't the secret offensive player Hollywood John's secret scource has us locked in on. DISASTER.
Old 12-30-2006   #4
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I do have to say that Ted Ginn Jr. is the fastest player I have ever seen. I have yet to see a streak route where he does not have a 5 yard cushion between him and the CB.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan View Post
I do have to say that Ted Ginn Jr. is the fastest player I have ever seen. I have yet to see a streak route where he does not have a 5 yard cushion between him and the CB.
I agree with that. But I remember Hercules Walls.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read